“nice hotel room, but bad experience” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)

and 1 more site!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
Ranked #35 of 59 Hotels in Naples

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

WE spent 2 Nights here recently. On booking the hotel on-line, it wasn't clear just how close it was to a very busy network of roads. In fact the only retail outlets close by were a variety of fast-food outlets frequented by truckers and people breaking their journies. However, we wanted a base from which to visit Naples and Venice, so for our purpose the hotel was OK. The room was basic but clean. Staff were pleasant. Breakfast was just OK, but with good coffee! This is not a hotel where you would spend time relaxing during the day, it is really just a stop-off place. Car parking was free, which was appreciated.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Maureen M
Iuka, Mississippi, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great location just off I75. Quiet area. Just minutes from downtown Naples, and the beaches. Walking distance to the Wal-Mart and a Cracker Barrel and Chili's. Great breakfast selections. Friendly staff. Nice pool. Only downside is they don't offer free samples of necessities anymore. They do have them for purchase though.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Bradley B
Long Beach, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Good location at the southern end of Naples just before hitting Alligator Alley. Tucked in behind a new Mcdonald's , the hotel offers peace and quiet just off of the Interstate. Breakfast was the normal hot fare, but the breakfast area was a bit nicer than many hotels. Staff was friendly as well.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I thought the hotel was awesome from top to bottom . the staff was very rude and not professional. this was not the first time that we stayed at your hotel and had a problem with the staff... higher qualified staff would be a must for my return.. we stay in a hotel about seventy five times a year for business and pleasure.. I think you guys are almost there...What a shame that your staff is the deciding factor for our non-return status. colledge kids and business degreed individuals are the best for these jobs.. be blessed and I am sure that you will find this surey helpful!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality

1 Thank toddg758
Miami, Florida, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Good staff and very decent room. The free breakfast is always a plus and my wife and I like the area very much. The hotel was recently renovated and look pretty modern. Always lots of parking even on holidays. It's driving distance to many places and has good freeway access (I-75).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality

2 Thank josemG4460HA
Naples
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

First of all this hotel was given a three star on Hotwire and it should have been a one star. Our first room was on the third floor. As soon as we opened the door the room smelled like smoke. We were told the hotel is all nonsmoking. It was small and had two double beds. My two children had trouble fitting never mind my husband and I. It was dirty, had no refrigerator, and our ice bucket was missing. Then my daughter went to use the bathroom and the floor was wet and there was still human waste in the toilet. We complained to front desk and they moved us to the first floor. The room didn't smell and seemed a little cleaner. I went to use the bathroom and there was a cockroach on the floor! That was it-we left! We have stayed at la Quinta hotels before but this one was terrible. Also there were dogs everywhere!

• Stayed July 2014