Stayed 7 nights at La Quinta around Halloween and liked very much. The hotel was half full and everything worked well. It was easy to notice that staff was in the game not outside. We had several chats and got tips for different kinds of things.
We didn´t have problems with inadequate seating during breakfast as complained but noticed that if hotel is full the situation will be different. There are some seating outside the breakfast room in the lobby area.
We liked the pool - it was gated so that no outsiders can use it. The pool was on the sunny end of the hotel so if you like to sunbathing - this is your place.
La Quinta is well situated for car traveller. Easy access to I-75 and short distance from the town center about 10 min away.
There are fast food restaurants just outside the hotel but if you like more slow food go to the other side of Collier Blvd. for Cracker Barrel. For more quality eateries you must drive to town.
I must say that La Quinta is very good hotel for families with children, couples and older folks. Maybe younger travellers might find it too remote and quiet.
Keep up the good work and thanks !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Located just six miles east of downtown Naples and the beautiful white sand beaches, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) is the place to stay in southwest Florida. From here, it is not far to the Tin City waterfront shops and restaurants, and to outlet mall shopping only a ...see morefew miles away. Stay here when attending events at Germain Arena, International College, Florida Gulf Coast University, and Edison Community College, only a half mile from here. Physicians Regional Medical Center is 4 miles south & Naples Community Hospital is just 10 miles away. We are just 30 minutes south of South West Florida International Airport and a few minutes away from the Naples Airport. Marco Island, Everglades City & Ava Maria are only 20-30 minutes away. We are also close to attractions such as the Everlgades, Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Conservancy Nature Center, Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Naples Botanical Gardens, Collier-Seminole State Park, Florida Sports Park, Picayune Strand State Forest, Philharmonic Center for the Arts. Many popular golf courses are minutes away. Start a beautiful Florida morning at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) with a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and a free USA Today in the lobby. All rooms include free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker ,iron/board, and more. We are pet friendly. There is a heated outdoor pool for your enjoyment and a laundry facility for use at your leisure, plus available fax/copy services at the 24-hour front desk. Bus, RV, and truck parking available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites-Naples East (i-75) Hotel Naples
- La Quinta Inn And Suites-Naples East (i-75)
- La Quinta Naples
- Naples La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) Florida