What a great experience! We had to cancel a short trip to Italy when our son became ill and substituted a spontaneous four-night trip to Florida when he got better later the same week The staff at the Ritz Golf in Naples were simply excellent to a person. What sets the Ritz apart is that staff members really seem to enjoy their jobs, take hospitality seriously, and try to and do learn guests' names. Management must reward this kind of professionalism - I know the guests, including us, did. Everyone was always helpful and accommodating, which is very nice when you are traveling with a 9 month-old child.
On check in we were upgraded after having been placed in a room with an awkward balcony on a steep roof. I don't expect freebie upgrades, but the hotel was not full and they had available rooms, so the front desk person made the smart call to put us in a much nicer room (a small suite) and earn tremendous loyalty from a customer.
We had booked a room on the Club level because the Ritz Club level is worth the extra money, unlike many other hotels' gold or concierge floors. The lounge is terrific, the food very good, and the staff friendly and helpful.
The food, wine, and cocktails were excellent at each restaurant and bar. We were fortunate enough to be there over Mother's Day and eagerly made a reservation for their special brunch buffet. It was worth every penny.
The staff members at every restaurant were helpful and accommodating. Our son is normally very well behaved in restaurants, but when he started acting up during one nice dinner at Lemonia, we obviously took him out into the lobby and the staff rearranged our meal service so we could each eat a hot entree in shifts, and brought the other a beverage in the lobby while we waited for the tantrum to subside. We had booked a very early table to avoid aggravating other diners, but the restaurant was filling up and the staff's hospitality made possible a solution that worked for everyone.
I took a golf lesson at the course next door and felt like their only client. Best hour I've spent working on my swing in a very long time.
We spent many hours at the pool and it was wonderful. The staff was friendly, helpful, and responsive with chairs, towels, drinks, food, etc. There was live music at the pool during the day. We took advantage of the beach at the other Ritz property there and were treated to a great beach experience with someone there to help with towels, chairs, umbrellas, food, etc.
The room was delightful. The bathroom was sparkling, modern, and came equipped with soft towels and bathrobes.
A wedding took place at the hotel over our last two nights. What made this noteworthy is that the hotel had many separate wedding-related parties and dinners going on during that time, but never at the expense of the other guests. The pool closed early on one day for a cocktail party - at an hour when few people would be using it anyway, but the wedding happenings were handled seemlessly - they seemed to be having a great time and we were too.
I could go on, but we would return in a heartbeat. The Ritz is not cheap, but it was worth every penny. In the end, it was probably more relaxing than a week in Italy in places we truly love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the rolling green vistas of North America's premier golf setting. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples boasts two Greg Norman-designed courses that will satisfy even the most discerning player’s expectations. Challenge yourself on the green, then retreat to unrivaled luxury of Florida’s top-rated golf resort hotel. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is a AAA Five-Diamond, Mobil Four-Star Mediterranean-style sanctuary that offers 295 well-appointed guest rooms, including 31 club rooms, 40 suites and a Presidential Suite, as well as three exceptional dining establishments, 12 unique, spacious meeting rooms, the Tiburon Golf Course and a large pool area with poolside service. Guests at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples are also encouraged to enjoy access to the services and amenities at the neighboring Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort via a complimentary shuttle service between the resorts. Only three miles away, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort boast dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets, three miles of pristine beach, seven unique restaurants and a world-class spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Marriott, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Hotel Naples
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Naples
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Naples Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Florida