The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples
Doubletree.com
US$365
US$228
Official Website
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$155
US$138
US$373
US$298
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

US$365
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$138
US$133
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$236
US$176
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$248
US$203
US$222
US$199
US$210
1,041 results
All reviewsthe ritzsister resortlobby loungeself parkingpro shopfree shuttlebeach locationgumbo limbonice propertyturn down servicefitness centerclub levelshuttle servicefire pitminute drivepool sidevanderbilt beach
Reviewed 25 May 2011

The Ritz seems to always live up to its name. We stayed at the Golf for our birthdays as the Ritz beach front was double the price. We were okay with it as they have a complimentary shuttle that transports you to the Ritz on the beach every day.

To our surprise we never left the golf the whole weekend. We absolutely loved it! The service was the exceptional, the rooms were clean and large in size, and the pool was clean and so relaxing. It is a family friendly hotel and the cabanas are perfect for a nice day by the pool. The pool staff set up our umbrellas and chairs every day, we did not lift a finger. They had live music by the pool, the bartender and pool staff knew us by first name day after day and they have the BEST shrimp quesadillas I have ever had.

The concierge set up transportation for us to take us into Downtown Naples and was very attentive to our every request. Breakfast was great as well. We just made reservations to go back once again in July to kick back and relax.

Although pricey the Ritz will make you feel like a God from your first stay. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2011

My husband had a conference here and I tagged along. I was disappointed that we were not staying at the Beach property (4 miles/15-20 mins away) at first. After my first day I was fine with it due to this property is newer than than the Beach Property and the staff was great. it was quieter and the rooms were bigger (we stayed at the Beach Property after this stay). They have a shuttle that runs between the hotels so you can still head to the Beach property for the Beach. The oool here has graet service and good restaurant. I play tennis so the staff was freindly and accomdating as possible and I was surprised that an hour with the ball machine was only $40. They only had clinics on the weekends. If you want the Best of Both resorts; your stay here won't disappoint. I would definetely have a car because the dining choices are limited and Naples is easy to get around and so many great places.

I did not Golf so I cannot comment on the course; but definetely would have loved too if I had the time and my clubs.

Don't valet; there is a self-park lot at no cost and easy to access.

Room Tip: Use your Marriott Rewards
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank MicheleJoyce
Reviewed 13 May 2011

It was everything I expected a Ritz to be. We took a shuttle to the sister hotel and it was dreary, musty and very "stuffy". I am so glad we chose the golf resort. The staff could not have been more helpful at the golf resort. Only downside was the fitness center was wayyy too small for the hotel. There were maybe 4 treamills max and we had to wait for all machines. Other than that we loved it! BTW....we dont golf.

Room Tip: All rooms are great Im sure.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jslp4
Reviewed 4 May 2011

Totally enjoyed the total experience.
Staff was great food was great and if you have stayed here you know about the beds. If you want to feel special go here and take the shuttle to the beach resort for dinner. The beach resort is l Like a city within itself.
Loved it!

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 22 April 2011

This hotel offers a nice stay, but if I had a choice, I would have stayed at the Rtiz by the beach. The golf resort is a pretty hotel, the rooms are comfortable, but the service wasn't great. The day i got there I went to the pool to grab some lunch. It took me over an hour just to get someone to help me order some food. They appeared pretty understaffed. Additionally, the gym is really inadequate for the number of guests staying at the property. Every machine was taken and there were people standing in line waiting for a machine to open up. I did have one massage at the golf resort which was in a small cramped room...it didn't feel terribly luxurious. The massage I had at the beach Ritz was by far superior in every way.
The food was good, the fire pits outside the lobby are comfortable, but again the service was a little sketchy. The golf course attached to the resort is a good course.
I've stayed at a number of Ritz Carltons and this one is slightly below what I would expect.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the course
Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business