Upon arriving I was delighted with the beautiful entrance and lobby' I was cordially greeted and was delighted to learn that I had been upgraded to a balcony suite. The room was very spacious and lovely.
I was disappointed to learn that their main restaurant was not open for dinner during my stay, so I opted for a late lunch. While my lunch was tasty. the menu choices were limited. Breakfast and service were excellent at their Luminere Restaurant, but since it was not open for dinner, the following day, I made reservations for dinner at The Grill Restaurant at the Ritz Naples Beach. Dinner there was outstanding. Hourly run complimentary shuttle service was provided; however after completing dinner, I was five minutes late for the shuttle. Rather than wait for 55 minutes I paid $15 for my ride to my hotel.
Since lunch menu choices were small at my hotel, I once again shuttled to the beach hotel Gulf side restaurant, where by comparison the menu choices were plentiful delicious, and the service was attentive. I rushed through lunch and di manage to catch my return shuttle without a lengthy wait.
The pool setting which was surrounded by palm trees, was spoiled by brown spouts around the drains and was very unappealing, so I chose not to enter the water. In addition the tropical view was spoiled by what appeared to be a near by grandstand.
All in all, it made my stay there disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the rolling green vistas of North America's premier golf setting. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples boasts two Greg Norman-designed courses that will satisfy even the most discerning player’s expectations. Challenge yourself on the green, then retreat to unrivaled luxury of Florida’s top-rated golf resort hotel. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is a AAA Five-Diamond, Mobil Four-Star Mediterranean-style sanctuary that offers 295 well-appointed guest rooms, including 31 club rooms, 40 suites and a Presidential Suite, as well as three exceptional dining establishments, 12 unique, spacious meeting rooms, the Tiburon Golf Course and a large pool area with poolside service. Guests at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples are also encouraged to enjoy access to the services and amenities at the neighboring Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort via a complimentary shuttle service between the resorts. Only three miles away, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort boast dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets, three miles of pristine beach, seven unique restaurants and a world-class spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Hotel Naples
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Naples
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Naples Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Florida