The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$143
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$462
US$283
Official Website
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$210
US$471
US$457
Hotels.com
US$831
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$150
US$461
US$354
US$420
US$221
Travelocity
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$299
US$399
  • Beachfront
1,030 results
All reviewsthe ritzsister resortlobby loungeself parkingpro shopfree shuttlebeach locationgumbo limbonice propertyturn down servicefitness centerclub levelshuttle servicefire pitminute drivepool sidevanderbilt beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stay at the Ritz Tiburon for a night or two every eight weeks or so, often with other family members, visiting my grandmother who resides in an assisted living facility nearby.

The Ritz Tiburon is the sort of high quality establishment you’d expect from the Ritz Carlton brand – rooms are well-designed and clean, facilities are high quality and in good repair - but as with most places, it’s the people who make the difference. Starting with the valet staff, who make a special effort to greet and chat with my 94-year-old grandmother each time she visits, to the restaurant staff who we have come to know over several years, to the front desk and concierge staff who are always helpful and attentive – I really can’t say enough nice things about the people here.

Most recently, I spent a couple days here over Thanksgiving, enjoying the Lemonia restaurant Thanksgiving dinner buffet along with my mother and grandmother. We really had a wonderful time – the buffet was excellent and the staff couldn’t have been nicer or more accommodating.

I stay at a fair number of hotels each year, some quite a bit pricier than the Tiburon, but I can’t think of any that provide a more consistently satisfying experience.

Room Tip: A tip on packages - the Ritz/Tiburon website often offers packages including valet parking, wifi, breakfast and a resort credit. The packages are generally a good deal, with the resort credit just a 'bonus' on top of services you'd probably want anyway.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I just stayed at the The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort in Naples, Florida with our friends and the experience was not close to what you would expect from Ritz Carlton, 100 year of tradition.
To make a long story short, customer service skills are gone and making the customers happy is not the motto of the hotel at all. The facility is beautiful, the rooms were nice and clean, but the service was terrible.
On Saturday night, we went to walk around the property, we had our glasses with wine from the room and decided to sit down in the lobby to listen to the 3 people band playing there. We were the only audience to listen and cheer to the band. Few minutes later, the food and beverage supervisor reprimanded us that we are not supposed to bring our drinks. He treated us completely not welcomed even though there was nobody else in the lounge/lobby. The common sense is gone also as well as empowerment for the employees in this establishment.
To top things off, the day we were leaving, the cafe downstairs served us cold coffee/cappuccino. Totally unacceptable!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank iwonarmus
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Perfectly run. Very nice people. Well appointed common areas and beautifully furnished rooms. We checked in late and were give a suite, since they were sold out. Stayed there to attend a golf tournament. Nothing better than walking out of the hotel into the golf course. The course looked at best ok to play. But nothing special. Lots of traffic notice.
Only complaint, for this much money it is just cheesy to charge for the in room wifi.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Upon arriving I was delighted with the beautiful entrance and lobby' I was cordially greeted and was delighted to learn that I had been upgraded to a balcony suite. The room was very spacious and lovely.

I was disappointed to learn that their main restaurant was not open for dinner during my stay, so I opted for a late lunch. While my lunch was tasty. the menu choices were limited. Breakfast and service were excellent at their Luminere Restaurant, but since it was not open for dinner, the following day, I made reservations for dinner at The Grill Restaurant at the Ritz Naples Beach. Dinner there was outstanding. Hourly run complimentary shuttle service was provided; however after completing dinner, I was five minutes late for the shuttle. Rather than wait for 55 minutes I paid $15 for my ride to my hotel.

Since lunch menu choices were small at my hotel, I once again shuttled to the beach hotel Gulf side restaurant, where by comparison the menu choices were plentiful delicious, and the service was attentive. I rushed through lunch and di manage to catch my return shuttle without a lengthy wait.

The pool setting which was surrounded by palm trees, was spoiled by brown spouts around the drains and was very unappealing, so I chose not to enter the water. In addition the tropical view was spoiled by what appeared to be a near by grandstand.

All in all, it made my stay there disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank DianeBridle
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed here one night for business. It is the typical Ritz hotel with nice accommodations and service. The sister resort looked nicer due to more options for dining and shopping and location on the beach. My only frustration was the shuttle back and forth to the other resort. it only comes once an hour. It would be nice if they moved this to every half hour to accommodate guests needed to travel back and forth between the two.

I did have a quick lunch at the poolside restaurant. The service and food was good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business