To start, this is one of two Ritz Carlton's in Naples. This one is part of Tiburon golf community and is, overall, a wonderful property. It is connected to the other Ritz Carlton on the beach by a bus service, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds. We spent an week and enjoyed ourselves very much. For the most part staff were excellent and the service was, for the most part exemplary. There were a few hiccups. We arrived late in the afternoon and ate at the hotel's pool restaurant. We ordered some fish sandwiches and found the fish to be old and not up to the standards we associate with a Ritz. On the other hand, the breakfasts we ate at the beach location were excellent. We would advise bypassing the restaurant at Tiburon and enjoy the food at the beach.
With one exception, the staff and service were exceptional. The one exception was a bartender who was either too harried or perhaps too focused on who would pay the best tips to provide the level of service expected. I sat at the bar and order a glass of wine and she actually started to pour it when a table of several gentlemen ordered beer. Rather than finish and serve me, she stopped, and focused on filling their order. When she finished that task, she seemed to have forgotten me and instead of serving me, she started to put up glass ware. I just shook my head and left. That aside, the staff and service was subpurd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the rolling green vistas of North America's premier golf setting. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples boasts two Greg Norman-designed courses that will satisfy even the most discerning player’s expectations. Challenge yourself on the green, then retreat to unrivaled luxury of Florida’s top-rated golf resort hotel. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is a AAA Five-Diamond, Mobil Four-Star Mediterranean-style sanctuary that offers 295 well-appointed guest rooms, including 31 club rooms, 40 suites and a Presidential Suite, as well as three exceptional dining establishments, 12 unique, spacious meeting rooms, the Tiburon Golf Course and a large pool area with poolside service. Guests at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples are also encouraged to enjoy access to the services and amenities at the neighboring Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort via a complimentary shuttle service between the resorts. Only three miles away, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort boast dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets, three miles of pristine beach, seven unique restaurants and a world-class spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Hotel Naples
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Naples
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Naples Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Florida