My husband and I recently enjoyed a 4 night stay at the Naples golf resort.
From the moment we arrived we knew that we were going to have a great experience, the bellmen were amazing, check in took 5 minutes and we enjoyed a complementary glass of champagne on our way to our room.
The rooms were very nice, the only complaint we had was the lighting in the living area of the suite was too dark and there were no adjustments which made it impossible to read. Housekeeping was great, and for the first time ever we received a thank you note after leaving our daily gratuity on the pillow.
Our favorite area were the fire pits over looking the golf course, the first night we had dinner sitting around the fire and returned nightly for a drink.
The pool area was nice but I'm not sure the heat was working, it was defiantly too cold to spend time in the water and other guests were making the same comment.
Our package came with breakfast which was fine, the only issue we had was I ordered a waffle and it never came, every time I would ask the waiter he would rudely say "a few more minutes" finally after 30 minutes we had to get going and the manager brought out the waffle which I declined and explained that the waffle maker was not working properly, this would have not been a big deal at all, I could have ordered anything but she did not give me that option and let us continue to wait.
The last thing was when we were on the way to the airport, I realized I left my phone in the room, I called hotel security, they got my phone and the GM, Derrick was kind enough to bring it to me at the airport! Now that is custom service at the highest level!
We will defiantly return this spring!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the rolling green vistas of North America's premier golf setting. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples boasts two Greg Norman-designed courses that will satisfy even the most discerning player’s expectations. Challenge yourself on the green, then retreat to unrivaled luxury of Florida’s top-rated golf resort hotel. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is a AAA Five-Diamond, Mobil Four-Star Mediterranean-style sanctuary that offers 295 well-appointed guest rooms, including 31 club rooms, 40 suites and a Presidential Suite, as well as three exceptional dining establishments, 12 unique, spacious meeting rooms, the Tiburon Golf Course and a large pool area with poolside service. Guests at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples are also encouraged to enjoy access to the services and amenities at the neighboring Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort via a complimentary shuttle service between the resorts. Only three miles away, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort boast dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets, three miles of pristine beach, seven unique restaurants and a world-class spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Hotel Naples
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Naples
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Naples Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Florida