The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$128
Official Website
Ramada Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$106
Very Good 4/5
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$976
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$140
US$260
US$210
Great 4.5/5
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$276
US$208
US$191
HotelQuickly
1,031 results
All reviewsthe ritzsister resortlobby loungeself parkingpro shopfree shuttlebeach locationgumbo limbonice propertyturn down servicefitness centerclub levelshuttle servicefire pitminute drivepool sidevanderbilt beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We decided to leave Miami and celebrate New Years at one of our favorite resorts. Instead of going to a restaurant with an overpriced dinner menu we found out that there would be a DJ and Buffet dinner in the Lobby Lounge. Entertainment started at 8 PM with the opportunity to "graze" at leisure rather than have a limited time to finish dinner. If you're looking for a quieter way to celebrate then this is the resort to visit.

Room Tip: Of course the view of the pool and golf course is preferred, but even facing the front to the hotel is relaxing.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stayed here for a week during the Ritz beach hotel renovations and after checking out of the Waldorf after 1 night. We had stayed here before but after staying at the Waldorf I've never been so pleased to arrive at the Golf resort. It's super clean and staff are very friendly and helpful. The quality of the food is equally very good. Overall be happy to stay here again

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank RJB1000
Reviewed 30 December 2013

This is very well run resort hotel that makes your stay an epic treat. Staff is right on the spot to help in any way possible. The valet teams sprint to get your cars, the front desk team always wants to help and turn down service is always completed.

The rooms are well maintained despite the age of the facility. Food was very good and the service in the bar outstanding. My room on the top floor of the hotel faced the golf course. Great view.

Third time I've stayed here and favor it over the Ritz on the beach. Less crowded and more of a relaxed pace. If you want to go the beach the hotel has a shuttle that will take you to the other property.

These folks just really have their act together and it shows!

Room Tip: Get a higher room facing the golf course.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I stayed at this property for a weekend to visit my friends for a surprise birthday party.
At the last minute, my husband could not make the trip, so I traveled alone. I enjoyed the peace and tranquility of the property. The staff were all welcoming and extremely helpful, making me feel like I was truly welcomed. The property is pristine clean and the rooms are well appropriated. The beds were so comfortable and the room was so quiet, I slept like a baby. The pool was beautiful and I was lucky enough to have good weather the entire weekend. I was able to take a shuttle to the Ritz Beach Resort from the Golf Resort and enjoy the beach, beachside restaurant and pool area. This was a big plus being able to use the amenities at the
Beach Resort and stay at the Golf Resort (it was a lot less expensive but still with the same Ritz quality and service). This is my place to stay when I visit my friends in Naples, at least until I retire there.
Do not hesitate to book a room at the Ritz Golf Resort. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2013

My husband and I traveled to Naples for a long weekend away. The hotel was wonderful from the moment we checked in, until the moment we left. The property itself was beautiful, but it was the service that made the experience fantastic.

Every single staff member we encountered, from the valets, front desk, pool staff, golf shop, housekeeping, waiters and waitresses, could not have been better. I am not easy to please when I am on vacation - I expect a lot, and this place delivered.

The only negative, which was not the fault of the hotel - is that I didn't love the location. It seemed that we were frequently driving back and forth to downtown and other areas for restaurants and shopping, but if you want to stay closer to the hotel, that is an option.

We also made use of the beach resort one day, and that was wonderful as well. If you are looking for a scene, this is not the place for you. If you want a quiet and beautiful place to relax, you will be pleased.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple