Ended up in Naples with some friends who had a reservation at "another" hotel. The location was very inconvenient. I suggested we move our reservations to this hotel...made our reservations online...used my points with no hassle or problem.
Upon arriving (15 minutes later), the front desk already had our paperwork and room ready. My specific room requests were met without issue.
We had to leave and come back several times throughout our two day stay...but the valet always retrieved my car without complaint and with a smile...they even went down to my car to get something that I had forgotten.
In room dining was prompt and friendly. It was very good...no complaints.
The staff in the club level was very friendly...and the food was very good. They went out of their way to be courteous and accommodate the two children we had with us. My only suggestion...I have never been to a Ritz club where they did not offer me "adult beverages" other than what was out. I do not care for wine, but was told that was what they offered. Awhile later, I asked where we could go to have a drink, or if she could bring me a drink. She then said that she could make me something or go down and get what I needed. She seemed a little miffed by the request...but I always stay at the Ritz club level, and they have always offered this service up front.
Alltogether a great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the rolling green vistas of North America's premier golf setting. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples boasts two Greg Norman-designed courses that will satisfy even the most discerning player’s expectations. Challenge yourself on the green, then retreat to unrivaled luxury of Florida’s top-rated golf resort hotel. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is a AAA Five-Diamond, Mobil Four-Star Mediterranean-style sanctuary that offers 295 well-appointed guest rooms, including 31 club rooms, 40 suites and a Presidential Suite, as well as three exceptional dining establishments, 12 unique, spacious meeting rooms, the Tiburon Golf Course and a large pool area with poolside service. Guests at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples are also encouraged to enjoy access to the services and amenities at the neighboring Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort via a complimentary shuttle service between the resorts. Only three miles away, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort boast dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets, three miles of pristine beach, seven unique restaurants and a world-class spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Hotel Naples
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Naples
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Naples Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Florida