Beautiful hotel with fantastic service. On arrival we were upgraded, which was a great start.
Hotel was under occupied as it was out of season, but this made the day times by the pool great as it was so quet. It got busier towards the end of our week as it was a holiday weekend, but it was nice not to rattle around the hotel and hear some laughter after it having been so quiet!!!
Having never been to Florida, other than Disneyland as a child, we weren't prepared for how sprawling Naples was. So a car was compulsory.
We drove to Everglade city, it took little over an hour and was a worthwhile trip.
We only ate at the hotel at lunch times, which was reasonable at about $16 for a (HUGE) chicken wrap with fries/chips/salad, which we often shared. However there are plenty of places to eat at any time of the day nearby...Yabba is recommended (5th Avenue).
Drinks were expensive at the Hotel, which we expected, but was a shame as we'd definitely made better use of the bar had it been slightly cheaper ($14/glass red wine). We did notice a lot of people bringing their own food and drinks into the hotel through the reception area, so I assume the Hotel don't mind this happening!!
One shock on checking out was that we'd used the Hotel phone to make an International Call (our mobiles woudn't work for some reason) and 8 minutes of call cost...............$70!!!!...lesson learned!
One final comment is that we were glad after spending a day at the Beach Resort, that we'd stayed at the Golf, far quieter, more relaxing and in our opinion and better hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the rolling green vistas of North America's premier golf setting. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples boasts two Greg Norman-designed courses that will satisfy even the most discerning player’s expectations. Challenge yourself on the green, then retreat to unrivaled luxury of Florida’s top-rated golf resort hotel. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is a AAA Five-Diamond, Mobil Four-Star Mediterranean-style sanctuary that offers 295 well-appointed guest rooms, including 31 club rooms, 40 suites and a Presidential Suite, as well as three exceptional dining establishments, 12 unique, spacious meeting rooms, the Tiburon Golf Course and a large pool area with poolside service. Guests at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples are also encouraged to enjoy access to the services and amenities at the neighboring Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort via a complimentary shuttle service between the resorts. Only three miles away, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples beach resort boast dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets, three miles of pristine beach, seven unique restaurants and a world-class spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Hotel Naples
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Naples
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Naples Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples Florida