“beautiful building, staff pleasant, beds very comfortable...”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples
Ranked #16 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersBronze level
Spring Hill
“beautiful building, staff pleasant, beds very comfortable...”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

beautiful building, staff pleasant, beds very comfortable, lots of towels, kitchen unit a great idea, location and proximity to I 75 is great.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Thank you for your review! Your review is short and sweet but it says a lot of great things about your stay with us. We hope to see you again very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Polish first
Dade City, Florida, United States
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Hawthorn Suites in Naples for a weekend visit. Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and spaceous. Rooms had full kitchen if you needed a refrigerator and stove along with microwave.
Free breakfasts were excellent. Dawn the cook did a great job and was very friendly.
Very affordable room rates and nice pool area. Close to food places and Interstate 75.

If you are a harley fan, the dealership is right around the corner.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your 5 star review and thank you for choosing Hawthorn Suites for your first trip to Naples! I trust you enjoyed Naples as much as you enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure to let Dawn know about your compliments. We all hope to see you again for your 2nd trip to Naples!
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Everything about our stay was perfect, from check in to check out. Nadiya (I think that was her name,) helped us feel very welcome. The room was spotless and beautifully presented. The pool was sparkling and the breakfast was great. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. We would definitely stay here if we were in Naples again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank your for the 5 star review! I am pleased to hear that Nadia mad you feel so welcome at check in. I will be sure to let her know that you appreciated her efforts. We all hope to see you very soon!
Grove City, Florida
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I was appalled and SHOCKED to be advised that this 'pet friendly' motel (I stress motel -- certainly not a 'hotel' by any stretch!) charges $125 per night!!! This has got be some record for greed and 'bait and switch'. Tell me, how can a hotel chain be pet friendly yet GOUGE the heck out of the guests for using their 'pet friendly' hotel. Seriously, will never every stay at ANY Wyndham property EVER AGAIN. This is an outrageous charge for a pet -- particularly since ours is only a 4 lb Yorkie - who spent his stay there in his cage because of all the NOISE that was coming from the hallways and ceilings and walls. Apparently, this property booked some sort of pre-teen gathering of which had little to non-exist chaperone or adult supervision. When advised of management of this, the comment is 'oh well'! Seriously you can charge me $125 per night for my pet, but yet do nothing for the out-of-control children in your establishment. I just can not wrap my head around $125 charge for a pet -- this is not pet friendly -- that is PET GOUGING. Perhaps a note to our Congressman and motel commissioners is in order. Seriously STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROPERTY

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Denise V
TDWhite, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Denise,

I can only assume that you wrote this prior to our discussion yesterday. Based on our discussion yesterday it was my understanding that you now had a better understanding of our pet fee policy and did not feel so outraged and in fact you intended to return. As I stated yesterday we do accept pets and we do charge a fee of $125 for doing so. We do not differentiate our fee based on the pet breed or size (I can sympathize with your concern being the owner of a pet that is smaller than most but as you could imagine it would be difficult for us to develop a fee based on pet size). As you could imagine some pets require more work to care for than others and our fee structure is based on averages. I did take note of your suggestion to try and place the wording that a pet fee will apply where we can. That being said some third party sites like the one you made your reservation with us do have limitation. I hope this clarifies things and I look forward to meeting you when you return.

Tom White
Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My family and I stayed for a weekend get away! We had a blast. The room was clean, service was GREAT!. The pool area was clean and my kids had a ball. There's also a basketball court. The complimentary breakfast was great. You get to make your own fresh waffle.
The hotel is close to everything, shopping outlet, local water park, jet skiing, Walmart etc...

Will definitely visit again.

• Stayed August 2013
Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Thank you for the 5 star review! It seems as if you were able to enjoy all of the amenities that Hawthorn Suites has to offer. We hope that you and your family will come visit us again for another getaway very soon!