“Good Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Miami, Florida, United States
“Good Stay”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our overall stay was a nice one. Rooms were spacious and breakfast was really good. My only issue with this property is their Wi-Fi. I could not access their Wi-Fi for most of my stay. This wasn't a huge deal for me as we were out of the room most of the day but it would be a huge deal if I was there on business.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for your review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to apologize for your troubles with our Wi-Fi. I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know what suite you stayed in so that we can check the connectivity in that area? We all hope to see you again in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Polish first
Pompano Beach
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Thanks to the front desk person, Solomon, our stay was the best ever!
Sincerely, Ed Schultz

PS. Keep up the GREAT work.

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for your five star review! I appreciate you recognizing Solomon for the great job he does at the front desk. I will make sure he is made aware of your compliments. We hope to see you again very soon!
Sunrise, Florida
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I was blown away by the wonderful fresh breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon, coffee, and home made oatmeal and of course the waffles. My hats off to Dawn the cook who made it all and had a great attitude. The room was quiet and clean and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your 5 star review and for the compliments about our breakfast! I will be sure to let Dawn know how much you appreciated her hard work in preparing suck a wonderful breakfast. We all hope to see you very soon!
Woking, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 May 2014

A good quality hotel and suites, very comfortable. Bit off the beaten track but adjacent has 2 restaurants and a bar. Breakfast fine but (as with most US hotels) very waffle oriented. Suitable for sweet tooths only. Whilst had B&B, the Happy Hour, lasting 2, included free BBQ and beers / wines. Decent gym and nice heated pool. Bird life stunning - scarlet cardinals being amazing. Excellent Wi-Fi.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed everything that Hawthorn Suites has to offer. We hope that you will visit us again when you return to the U.S.!
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Not only did we enjoy our stay in this hotel but were pleasantly surprised by the hot breakfast that Dawn the cook put out in the morning,all by herself I might add.The food was great and the variety was outstanding. She does a great job,is very pleasant and is an asset to the hotel.I will be back.

Thank cbrad4577 .
Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for your 5 star review! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to let Dawn know how much you appreciated her hard work at breakfast. We all hope to see you again very soon!