“Dog Friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles

Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples
Ranked #39 of 59 Hotels in Naples
“Dog Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

As a owner of a sweet medium dog. I enjoy staying here with my dog and there is a Naples dog park Corner of Goodlette-Frank Rd Central Ave 1mi. (about 4 min) from red roof . I just wish everydog owner keep their dog on a leash no matter what size or age it is, it's for safety of your pet and others and I know it's dirty job clean up after them too. Cigerette smokers there are ashtrays thru out the property and a smoking area. Over all great landscaping to include pool and spa, BBQ and fire pit, I get great room service without any problems as a pet owner, I don't hear or haven't heard loud tvs thru the walls and if I've any noise or other issues I call the front desk they've taken care of it.The location is great, place well maintain, great Mgr Dawn and her hard working staff John and Maria you do good work keep smiling, hard working house keepers. Everybody keep up the good work.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank rotory8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Cynthiana, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

This was a very good hotel for us. We were just staying overnight during a trip and had our pets, two little Yorkies, with us. It is very important for us to be able to take our pets when we travel, so are always looking for pet friendly chains that we know will be clean and nice. We had not stayed at Red Roof Inns prior to this, but had read they were pet friendly. We decided to give them a try and were very happy with the choice! The rooms were nice and clean, and the hotel staff was friendly. We only stayed overnight while we were on the road, but will definately look for Red Roof Inns in the future! Thanks for a great night!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tuff48
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2013

the hotel was really good .New rooms , but the best is the person in front the desk very nice, good staff.everything was clean, the rooms no-smoking 100%, the service was perfect, good beds, comfortable rooms.facilities in good conditions, ice and coffee available.the pool was clean, we had good time time , we come back again.

Room Tip: new rooms , clean, no smoking 100%.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Titusville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

We arrived before check in time and were greeted warmly and shown to our room. The room was very clean, and modern. The linens were very good quality and the bed very comfortable. There is coffee 24/7 and it was excellent, always seemed fresh. The only negative thing I think of, there is no place to hang a hand towel near the wash basin. There are good restaurants less than a block away and easy to walk to. We will stay there again when we return to Naples.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank BeeJay6350
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 18 January 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. My staff and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I am also pleased that you enjoyed our recently renovated product with the new beds and linen. Our feedback regarding our upgraded bedding package has been a huge hit with guests.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Naples.
Toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

This is a great place to stay for the price charged. I do not make the hotel my destination, it is a place to sleep while I do other things. The hotel was clean, the desk staff responsive, and although I didn't have time to use the pool, it was clean and well landscaped yard that one can enjoy.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your review and Thank You. My staff and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2013

This place looks like it is after a major renovation. It is very well maintained, landscaping is very nice, pool is heated, jacuzzi is excellent, room was very comfortably. However, the service was not that great. Most of the time service was good, few times it was not. One day a floor towel was missing and I asked a cleaning lady for one. The lady did not speak any English at all. I guess she thought I wanted her to clean the floor. She said "un minuto" and disappeared. I did not see her again that day. Another day, I went for a cup of tea. There was no coffeemaker in the room but they serve tea and coffee in the lobby. It is fine to me as long as hot water and tea/coffee is available but that evening all pots were empty. I told a lady at the reception that they ran out of hot water and coffee. She said, wait a minute and disappeared. Later, I found that she just left home for the day. Would you believe that? Few minutes later, another lady took over the reception desk so I ask her for hot water. Also, on that day my room was not served so I asked her why, and she said this is because I posted a do-not-disturb sign. I said I did not do that. Then she said that the room was served but I just did not notice that. I said no, the room was not served. Then again she said that I posted a do-no-disturb sigh. I told her again that I did not do that. Then she opened the cleaning records and said that she has a record that the room actually was served indeed and showed me that record, signed. When I said her one more time again that the room was not served at all, she finally asked me what do you want? OK, I said, just give me two fresh towels please, which she did. There was also police in the hotel on that evening, which did not look good at all. Check-in and check-out were OK but the service person looked very tired or bored. The Internet connection was slow, between 0.2 and 0.4 mbs, which is very mediocre speed. Otherwise, the place was very good, price was reasonable, and overall, I was happy with my stay there.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank OnBudgetTraveler
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 10 January 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your candid review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will take your comments and share with my staff as a way to help provide future guests a more positive service experience.

We hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2013

We normally wouldn't stay at a Red Roof Inn, but it was for one night, had good reviews, and was decently priced at $90. The guy who greeted us was friendly and helpful. I was surprised when we entered our room, because it was completely remodeled and up to date. The room and bathroom were clean, the sheets were fresh and clean, and there was a small refrigerator and microwave in our room. The beds and pillows were comfortable too. The floors were "hardwood" but i like the hardwood look much better than carpet. There was a grill, picnic table, pool and jacuzzi within the middle of the hotel grounds. I do have to say I do agree with the other reviewers about the soundproofing issue. I am not sure what could be done to remedy this issue though. All in all, we would stay here again when we are in Naples.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PattyPfromtheD
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed our renovated rooms and our courtyard area. I will share your review with my staff as it encourages us to continue to meet and exceed our guests expectations.

Look forward to have you return next time your in Naples