“a staff that goes above and beyond”

Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples
Ranked #39 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“a staff that goes above and beyond”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I would like to extend a personal THANK YOU goes out to the manager Dawn Hughes. She was extremely helpful and went above and beyond my expectations in taking care of the issues we had. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel!!! If we are ever back in the Naples area, rest assured We will stay at the Red Roof Inn. By far, it was the best value!!

This was a very nice hotel!! The room was clean, and the staff was PHENOMENAL!!! This hotel was newly renovated. It made us really feel like we were back home. We loved the vessel-style sink. The water pressure was excellent. The grounds around the pool, and around the building were clean and beautiful! The pool was one of the best and largest hotel pools we have been in. The location was great, only a few minutes drive from downtown and many other attractions. With an IHOP in front, and an Olive Garden a 5 minute walk away, we never had to worry about what to eat.

Room Tip: ask for an upstairs room if you want to be away from street noise. If you have a problem, the staff...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and your wonderful review. We are dedicated in making sure our guests are 100% delighted with their stay and if anything arises that they are confident we are able to fix their concerns.

I am glad we meet your expectations! I am also happy you enjoyed our resort style Red Roof and that you will be back.

See you again soon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Concord, New Hampshire
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Stayed in this hotel for one night whilst passing through.
Rooms are all new, clean and comfortable and great for the price. (around $50). Free internet and parking. Not too far from Naples downtown. Not a lot else around, but for a Ihop right in front.
Good for a cheap night if seeing the everglades and doing an air boat ride!
Would recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your great experience with others. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated resort style Red Roof.

We take a great deal of pride in providing a clean comfortable room at a resonable price and we are the best value being so close to downtown and the beach. Next time take a dip in our heated pool and enjoy the firepit.

We certainly hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.
Ohio
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Room was clean. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. Very good location and the price was right. Good grounds to walk dogs. Had a very nice pool area that was quite popular on the weekends. Had the smallest bathroom I have ever seen. Functional but very small. Air conditioner was very quiet.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with others. I am happy to here you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms.

As you mentioned we are a pet friendly hotel and glad you found the walking area helpful. That is a always a big hit with guests as well as our beautiful courtyard and pool area.

Hope to see you again soon
Pompano
Reviewed 4 June 2013

My husband & I decided to go to the West Coast last minute on Memorial Day Weekend.....This is the only room we could find available for less than $500. The room Looks decent but the A/C was VERY LOUD and the staff did not inform us that pets are allowed in the rooms, so my husband had a bad allergic reaction. There is a rat trap out along the walkway leading to the parking lot. The bed linens are very thin and poor quality. The view was nice, but we got out of there as soon as possible.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Diablogato
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a chance to stop in on the holiday weekend to experience our newly renovated rooms. We are the best value in Naples being so close to downtown and the beach.

Red Roof Inns are a pet friendly hotel, and I apologize your husband had a reaction. Please give us a try again in the future as you are always welcome to check the room out before renting.

Thank you and hope to see you again in the future

Travellers are raving about these Naples hotels

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Stayed here in April. Loved Naples and the red roof inn was a great place to stay while in town. Nice clean rooms. No noise. Nice clean pool. The staff was great!

The hotel is in walking distance to Tin city. You could walk to the beach, but it is a bit to far for my taste. Ther`s an IHOP right next to the motel.

Liked it so much that we stayed one extra night and came back a week later for another stay!

Would recommend to pay the few extra dollars for a pool side room.

Room Tip: Would recommend to pay the few extra dollars for a pool side room.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with others. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated Resort style Red Roof Inn. Our pool side rooms with microfridges are a great value being so close to downtown and the beach. I am glad you came back for another stay!

Hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We stayed here for 1 night passing through. We drove into Naples centre and it was about a 5 minute drive but on main roads. It isnt within walking distance of much so the bus route is something that would need to be checked prior to booking if you havent got a car.There is an Ihop on the site which is great for breakfast.
I booked this hotel because it was cheap and the reviews were good. I would strongly suggest having a first floor room as we were put on the ground floor near the pool and loads of people kept walking past and they can see right into your room. The pool seemed nice with lots of people enjoying it. The beds were comfy and a massive bathroom.
I would definetly stay here again as we only paid £32 for the room and the location was good. Approx 30 min drive to Everglades City.

Room Tip: High floor for extra privacy
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with us and future guests. I am glad you had a chance to experience our resort style hotel and our newly renovated modern rooms.

We are within a 1 1/2 from downtown and the beaches. Please stop into the lobby on your next trip as we have bus schedules and a whole list of fun things to do around town.

We hope to see you again soon.
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Although the building may be older, it has recently been remodeled and it is very clean. I am not a fan of staying in hotels and look at everything to see how clean or dirty everything is. I could not find anything wrong.

We stayed in a suite which was amazing. Full size fridge, stove, dishwasher and coffee pot. Separate bedroom with 2 full size beds. Easily this suite is equivelant to a small apartment. Our housekeepers did an amazing job cleaning our room every day, my only complaint was they kept leaving plenty of the sample soaps and shampoos. We kept putting them in our ice bucket to keep them out of our way.

The best part of this hotel is the shower pressure. OH MY GOD!! I got goose bumps with how good my showers felt. I'm not one to stand around in a shower. I go in and get out. Not here. I stood under that water and enjoyed every minute.

I would also like to add that I was in the office one day when Mishael was at the front desk. She was on the phone with a needy customer, had 4 people waiting to talk with her and other phone lines were ringing. She did an amazing job keeping her cool, kept a smile on her face and was very pleasant to everyone. Coming from a customer service background I can say I would love to work with her and she deserves a raise!

Would I stay here again, absolutely!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and in sharing your experience with us and other future guests. Our resort style suites are the best and I am glad you had the chance to feel the comforts of home by enjoying the full kitchen the seperate bedroom and the living room areas.

Our shower heads were replaced during renovation and I am pleased you enjoyed it.

I have shared your review with Mishael and my entire staff. It is always nice to hear great things.

Hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples