“great Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #38 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Midland
“great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Upon arrival and during our registration, the desk clerk, Maria, and Dawn, the manager, made us feel welcome. They have been very helpful in providing directions and maps for our excursions around the Naples/Marco Island and Bonita Springs area. Being multilingual has enhanced the diversity of this facility and made it more inviting to various cultures. The staff did an excellent job of making all the guests feel welcomed and appreciated. My wife and I were very pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and grounds. We found the maintenance/ cleaning staff to be very friendly and accommodating, We were impressed with Renaldo for the speed in which he fixed the air conditioner in our room. We wish to give a special thanks to Olga R., who was flexible and understanding about scheduling our cleaning time. We definitely would give the staff here a five star rating during our two week stay!! Frank & Bev. G.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Dear Frank and Bev,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I am proud to hear that we have meet and exceeded your expectations here at my newly renovated Resort Style Red Roof.

I will certainly share your comments with my entire staff as they would appreciate the dedication they have towards our guests being noticed.

If there is anything more we can assist you with let us know.

Enjoy Naples and hope to see you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

We (myself, husband ad three children) LOVE this place! The suites are awesome and beautifully renovated. Great price and great staff. The pool is great, too. It is centrally located close to everything and is just an overall fantastic place.

Room Tip: Best place in Naples for the price vs. quality.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your awesome review! I am happy you and your family had a chance to enjoy our fantastic Resort Style Red Roof Inn.

Our suites are great when traveling with family, especially with children. With the seperate bedroom in the back for privacy, the full kitchen with all appliances and the two 37' inch flat screen TV's so everyone can watch what they want. Our suites are the best value in Naples.

We hope to see you again on your next trip!
Hollywood, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

Booked the room with the understanding of a fridge & micro inside said room. Got there, no fridge or micro, asked front desk and was told only poolside rooms have them and it costs $10.00 more for poolside. Uhhhh...ok. Mentioned that it seemed a bit like B & S (as noted in the title of this review) and the extra fee was immediately waived. Hmmmmmm. Other than that, the rooms were basic, but it's a new property so that's a plus. Pool was warm as toast. Gorgeous landscaping. IHOP across the parking lot. If you have any room issues, i.e., clogged drains, etc., they take care of it immediately. All things considered, a comfy stay. Join their redcard club, it's free and worth it!

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are best.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed our newly renovated Resort Style hotel. Without knowing your reservation information, I can not specifically say what happened other than to agree that our poolside side rooms are $10 more because of the view our our garden courtyard with pool and the microfridges in them. I am pleased however that my staff handled it correctly and took care of your concern at check in without question.

As a RediCard member, we value you and your continued commitment to Red Roof Inns. Please check your email for upcoming promotions and chances to win great prizes.

Hope to see you again on your next trip to Beautiful Naples Florida!
Avon Park, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

Took a chance on this motel based on reviews on TA.

The pictures on display must be if a newly renovated room as I didn't have a new vanity in my room. While there are HD flat screen television in the room, there are no HD channels. The shower pressure is NOT good and makes a very loud and dustribing noise.

Police regularily patrol the parking lot area, which was odd to me, so I conducted a sex offender search of the area and discovered the hotel is frequented by registered sex offenders who use the hotel as a temporary address. The hotel doesn't advise you of this information when you check in and no posted signs warning families of same.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad we had a chance to private message several times regarding your comments. I also appreciate you letting me know and giving me the channels to go through in getting my address off that individuals profile. He only stayed 2 nights earlier this year. As mentioned in my message to you we do not approve nor allow our address or business to be used as a home address whether temporary or not. We are a hotel that caters to business travelers and traveling families. This was done without us knowing, without approval and I am currently going through the channels in getting it removed as soon as possible.

I thank you for your business and most importantly I value you cared enough to let us know. I am grateful for that. I hope you come back and give us another try soon.
Maesteg, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stayed her for 3 nights as a base to explore the surrounding area. Rooms were clean and a nice size and the beds were very comfortable. The gardens were very well maintained and pool area is very nice. Would stay at the hotel again but would recommend having a car as it is not in the centre and everywhere is a drive away.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing in towards the pool area.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you had a chance to enjoy our Resort Style newly renovated rooms and our garden courtyard with pool. We just received the new pool furniture package and hope you come back soon to enjoy it.

See you on your next trip to Naples.
Altamonte Springs, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

I would like to extend a personal THANK YOU goes out to the manager Dawn Hughes. She was extremely helpful and went above and beyond my expectations in taking care of the issues we had. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel!!! If we are ever back in the Naples area, rest assured We will stay at the Red Roof Inn. By far, it was the best value!!

This was a very nice hotel!! The room was clean, and the staff was PHENOMENAL!!! This hotel was newly renovated. It made us really feel like we were back home. We loved the vessel-style sink. The water pressure was excellent. The grounds around the pool, and around the building were clean and beautiful! The pool was one of the best and largest hotel pools we have been in. The location was great, only a few minutes drive from downtown and many other attractions. With an IHOP in front, and an Olive Garden a 5 minute walk away, we never had to worry about what to eat.

Room Tip: ask for an upstairs room if you want to be away from street noise. If you have a problem, the staff...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and your wonderful review. We are dedicated in making sure our guests are 100% delighted with their stay and if anything arises that they are confident we are able to fix their concerns.

I am glad we meet your expectations! I am also happy you enjoyed our resort style Red Roof and that you will be back.

See you again soon
Concord, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013

Stayed in this hotel for one night whilst passing through.
Rooms are all new, clean and comfortable and great for the price. (around $50). Free internet and parking. Not too far from Naples downtown. Not a lot else around, but for a Ihop right in front.
Good for a cheap night if seeing the everglades and doing an air boat ride!
Would recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your great experience with others. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated resort style Red Roof.

We take a great deal of pride in providing a clean comfortable room at a resonable price and we are the best value being so close to downtown and the beach. Next time take a dip in our heated pool and enjoy the firepit.

We certainly hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.