“Good value”

Ranked #40 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Detroit
“Good value”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Stayed in a suite for a week in March. Suites are very much worth the extra money.Of all the many places we have stayed in Florida this was the best deal. Tin City was a 10 minute walk away. Also IHop and Olive Garden were both a short walk away

Room Tip: Best suite location is 1st floor by the office
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Vacationbound
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you experienced our Resort Style Red Roof Inn. Our suites, with full kitchens, living room, seperate bedroom, two flat screen TV's and an lanai that overlooks our beautiful courtyard is the best value so close to down town.

I am happy we meet your expectations. Hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This time companies do not appreciate the value of the employees, but I would like to let Red Roof Inn know that they have the greatest desk clerk,her job deserves to be appreciate.Pool is beautiful and we love the picnic area.I will definitely go back. Maria the desk clerk is awesome !!!

Room Tip: Red Roof Inns and suites
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am pleased you enjoyed my staff and that they exceeded your expectations.

Maria is a valued employee and sets the example of our service culture everyday. She is wonderful! I will share your review with her and the rest of my team.

Hope to see you again soon.
Midland
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Upon arrival and during our registration, the desk clerk, Maria, and Dawn, the manager, made us feel welcome. They have been very helpful in providing directions and maps for our excursions around the Naples/Marco Island and Bonita Springs area. Being multilingual has enhanced the diversity of this facility and made it more inviting to various cultures. The staff did an excellent job of making all the guests feel welcomed and appreciated. My wife and I were very pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and grounds. We found the maintenance/ cleaning staff to be very friendly and accommodating, We were impressed with Renaldo for the speed in which he fixed the air conditioner in our room. We wish to give a special thanks to Olga R., who was flexible and understanding about scheduling our cleaning time. We definitely would give the staff here a five star rating during our two week stay!! Frank & Bev. G.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Dear Frank and Bev,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I am proud to hear that we have meet and exceeded your expectations here at my newly renovated Resort Style Red Roof.

I will certainly share your comments with my entire staff as they would appreciate the dedication they have towards our guests being noticed.

If there is anything more we can assist you with let us know.

Enjoy Naples and hope to see you again.
Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We (myself, husband ad three children) LOVE this place! The suites are awesome and beautifully renovated. Great price and great staff. The pool is great, too. It is centrally located close to everything and is just an overall fantastic place.

Room Tip: Best place in Naples for the price vs. quality.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your awesome review! I am happy you and your family had a chance to enjoy our fantastic Resort Style Red Roof Inn.

Our suites are great when traveling with family, especially with children. With the seperate bedroom in the back for privacy, the full kitchen with all appliances and the two 37' inch flat screen TV's so everyone can watch what they want. Our suites are the best value in Naples.

We hope to see you again on your next trip!
Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Booked the room with the understanding of a fridge & micro inside said room. Got there, no fridge or micro, asked front desk and was told only poolside rooms have them and it costs $10.00 more for poolside. Uhhhh...ok. Mentioned that it seemed a bit like B & S (as noted in the title of this review) and the extra fee was immediately waived. Hmmmmmm. Other than that, the rooms were basic, but it's a new property so that's a plus. Pool was warm as toast. Gorgeous landscaping. IHOP across the parking lot. If you have any room issues, i.e., clogged drains, etc., they take care of it immediately. All things considered, a comfy stay. Join their redcard club, it's free and worth it!

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are best.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed our newly renovated Resort Style hotel. Without knowing your reservation information, I can not specifically say what happened other than to agree that our poolside side rooms are $10 more because of the view our our garden courtyard with pool and the microfridges in them. I am pleased however that my staff handled it correctly and took care of your concern at check in without question.

As a RediCard member, we value you and your continued commitment to Red Roof Inns. Please check your email for upcoming promotions and chances to win great prizes.

Hope to see you again on your next trip to Beautiful Naples Florida!
Avon Park, Florida
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Took a chance on this motel based on reviews on TA.

The pictures on display must be if a newly renovated room as I didn't have a new vanity in my room. While there are HD flat screen television in the room, there are no HD channels. The shower pressure is NOT good and makes a very loud and dustribing noise.

Police regularily patrol the parking lot area, which was odd to me, so I conducted a sex offender search of the area and discovered the hotel is frequented by registered sex offenders who use the hotel as a temporary address. The hotel doesn't advise you of this information when you check in and no posted signs warning families of same.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad we had a chance to private message several times regarding your comments. I also appreciate you letting me know and giving me the channels to go through in getting my address off that individuals profile. He only stayed 2 nights earlier this year. As mentioned in my message to you we do not approve nor allow our address or business to be used as a home address whether temporary or not. We are a hotel that caters to business travelers and traveling families. This was done without us knowing, without approval and I am currently going through the channels in getting it removed as soon as possible.

I thank you for your business and most importantly I value you cared enough to let us know. I am grateful for that. I hope you come back and give us another try soon.
Maesteg, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stayed her for 3 nights as a base to explore the surrounding area. Rooms were clean and a nice size and the beds were very comfortable. The gardens were very well maintained and pool area is very nice. Would stay at the hotel again but would recommend having a car as it is not in the centre and everywhere is a drive away.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing in towards the pool area.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you had a chance to enjoy our Resort Style newly renovated rooms and our garden courtyard with pool. We just received the new pool furniture package and hope you come back soon to enjoy it.

See you on your next trip to Naples.