“Exquisite Hotel”

Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples
Ranked #37 of 59 Hotels in Naples
“Exquisite Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn for the weekend. Alvin insured that our stay would be great. The newly renovated hotel for a low price was great. The room had a kitchen, a living room, and a couple HD tv's. We stayed poolside with our lanai right outside the fire pit. I highly recommend a stay for persons with a tight budget.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank GustatoryScience
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! It is so nice to hear how you enjoyed our newly renovated Red Roof Plus+. Our suites that you stayed in are fantastic. They sleep 6, have separate bedroom and living areas, full kitchen with all cookware and dishware, 2 flat-screen HD TV's and that lovely screened lanai that overlooks our beautiful courtyard area with pool, cabanas and fire-pit. We are considered the best value in those suites being so close to downtown and the beaches.

Thank you for mentioning Alvin and I am glad he was able to make your stay a more pleasant one. I am grateful for your recommendation and we appreciate you and your business.

We look forward in seeing you again very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Winchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have just returned from our vacation to Naples, which I am missing already, this is my 9th year at the Red Roof and as always we had a relaxing time at the hotel but what made it most special was to see all the familiar faces in the reception, they are always very friendly and helpful, I would like to mention Alvin, Mishael Gonzalez & a special mention for Maria Rodriguez who always has a smile and goes out of her way to help.
Well done Dawn for a great team.

2 Thank Veronica S
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and your great 5 Stars! We truly appreciate your continuing business over these years and glad you find our newly renovated Red Roof Plus+ to be relaxing.

I deeply am grateful for my team I have here, we have worked together for many years. Thank you for personally mentioning Alvin, Mishael and Maria. I will share your review with them and and my entire team.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next trip in Naples!
Chandlers Ford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

We have stayed in The Red Roof Inn before but found the upgrade to be a real benefit, we found the pool area was much improved with nice new loungers and cabanas should you need a shade from the sun.
All members of staff we came across were very friendly and helpful
A special mention for the reception staff, Maria Rodriguez was as always outstanding in her approach and mannerism.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool side room, great views
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jamesadrian
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am pleased to hear from a returning guest and happy you found our newly renovated rooms a great benefit. Our beautiful courtyard area with heated pool and new loungers with Cabanas have been an enjoyable guest attraction and thank you for enjoying them as well.

Thank you for personally mentioning Maria, she is a blessing on the desk and I will share your review with her and my entire team.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
Sunderland, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Dropped in based on Trip Advisor reviews. It's not a Hyatt, but for the money it is solid value. Free Wifi... and for the age of the building it is cleans, rooms are nice, and no funky smell. Friendly staff, Alvin was very helpful. Gave us directions to everything we needed, and told us which protein palaces to stay away from. Headed off to Pinchers Crab Shack... if it sucks I take back all the good stuff about Alvin.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our newly renovated Red Roof Plus+. Our rooms are clean and very nice and the best value being so close to downtown and the beach.

I will share your review with Alvin and the rest of my team. I personally find Pinchers Crab Shack a good place to eat and I hope you did as well.

Come back and see us on your next trip to Naples.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

My first impression was when I walked in to the lobby to check in,and was greeted by Alvin at the front desk.He was so very friendly,funny,and very helpful.,he made us feel very welcomed! The rooms were very clean,great price would reccomend to anyone,and would defintly come back!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our newly renovated Red Roof Plus+. You can always expect a nice clean room and great service her in Naples and we are considered the best value being so close to downtown.

I will share your review with Alvin and the rest of my team. Thank you for mentioning his name.

I appreciate your recommendation and look forward in having you stay on your next trip.
Homestead
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

This hotel has a great location near the beach. Had a reservation done but Alvin gave us a great Service. The staff are really friendly and the pool is super clean as well as the rooms. There is a
I Hop in the parking lot that makes it really easy for breakfast. Defentently would recommend this Hotel.

Room Tip: The Premium Room has Coffee Maker, Iron & Ironing Board and a blower.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our newly renovated Red Roof Plus+.

Thank you for mentioning Alvins great service. I will share your review with him and the rest of my team. We are a great value as you mentioned being so close to downtown and the beaches. Hope you enjoyed all of what Naples had to offer.

The premium room you stayed in is our Plus package at select Red Roofs throughout the country. They all have irons/iron boards, micro-fridge, blow dryers, coffee maker with supplies, an extra plush pillow and linens, 37' HD TV and a delicious snack box with orange juice, water, popcorn, trail mix and 2 granola bars.

Please look for the Plus+ sign when traveling with Red Roof. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.
Navarre, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

We stopped at the Red Roof Plus+ and Suites after a long day of driving up from Key West through the Everglades. We didn’t have a reservation but saw on the internet that double rooms were available. The Manager on duty (Alvin) gave us a rate that beat the lowest internet price and went out of his way to share tips on things to do and places to eat in the local area.
It’s a short ~20 min walk to 5th Ave and all the posh stores and restaurants but without a reservation and a pocketful of money you won’t get far. Tin City (shopping and restaurants on the bay)is even closer).
The hotel consists of two floors with outside entrances, includes a large heated pool and separate whirlpool area. There’s also a small area with grills for cooking out.
The room itself was nothing spectacular but it was clean and bright, and I did appreciate the laminate flooring instead of carpet and the beds (two full size) were comfortable if not a little small for two people. The room included a small refrigerator and microwave oven but the one thing missing was a coffee maker. The second thing I do in the morning is grab some coffee so having to go to lobby to get a cup kind of cramped my style.
The hotel does not serve breakfast but there is an IHOP a few steps away that where we had great service (Susie) and very good meal.
Although Red Roof is not a brand I would specifically search out in the future, it was OK for an overnight. Alvin definitely helped make this stop enjoyable and is an asset to the company.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and in sharing your experience with others. It is nice to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated Red Roof Plus+. I am glad you stayed in on of our poolside room which has a micro-fridge. May I suggest on your next stop, to upgrade to one of our Premium rooms. They have coffee makers/ with supplies in which you needed, a delicious snack box with orange juice, water, popcorn, trail mix and 2 granola bars. They also have micro-fridges extra towels and an additional pillow.

I am thankful you mentioned Alvin and his superior service. I will share your review with him and the rest of my staff. As you mentioned in your review we are just minutes from the very upscale downtown 5th Ave and the beaches and considered the best value here in Naples and glad you had a chance to enjoy it as well as our beautiful courtyard area with heated pool and spa

We hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.