“Very large and wide selection of movies.”
Review of Silverspot Cinema

Silverspot Cinema
Ranked #1 of 26 Fun & Games in Naples
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Top shows - as well as special interest flicks too. Excellent seating with lots os leg room, deep leather recliners and good view above the row in front.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,495)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"cupcakes"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This has to be the best cinema experience I have ever had.

When you first walk into the cinema area, there are several automatic machines to buy your tickets. Very quick and easy to use.

There is a great selection of food and drink at the Candy Bar. The Restaurant looks great. I haven't eaten there as yet but am looking forward to trying it next time.

We saw a movie in Cinema 12 and it was amazing. Smells of new leather, large seats (so big I can curl my feet up (don't worry, I always bring clean socks as I always freeze at the movies).
The screen is massive, just perfect.

I loved it and is my favourite place to go to the movies.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

One of the best movie theaters around, great atmosphere with luxurious seating. An fantastic movie going experience.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is our favorite movie theater in town because of the extra large leather seats, the fact that we can purchase the seats ahead of time so we know where we are sitting and don't have to go early, and we can purchase beer or wine to bring into the movie. The movie selections tend to be for an older crowd because the higher ticket prices.