“Good, But....”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Goodlette-Frank Road
Description: Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche invites you to experience a unique and savory selection of some of the finest cuisines from the magical lands of Thailand, Japan and Peru. Exceptional food, great service, and a relaxed atmosphere all come together for an extraordinary dining experience.
Florida
“Good, But....”
Reviewed 11 January 2012

It's a interesting and busy place. It's very nice inside. My husband said his dish was very good, but I didn't like mine, I like fish but not fried, I ordered it, so it's my bad. But they charged tax on the tip was not right. When I pointed out the owner got angry.....

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank Crystal129

marco island fl
“Clean, Bright, Fresh, Appealing, Inviting”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

This is a new spot, everything was delicious and fresh. Seems popular. Small. Attentive staff. Very clean, fresh, bright, attractive. Nice selection of beers, happy hour, reasonable prices, tucked away might be hard to find, enjoy!

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank funkynana
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Lively Atmosphere”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My husband and I were looking for somewhere new to eat in Naples and came across this gem hidden in the Mission Square strip mall. We were greeted immediately upon entering and seated right away. Most of the tables and booths were filled and there were two large groups having a good time. There is also a barstooled area where you can watch the sushi chef make his creations. The restaurant serves sushi, thai and a few peruvian dishes. Quite an extensive menu. We started with the Thai fresh rolls (2 for $5.95). They were fresh, tasty and had just the right amount of crunch from the carrots. We shared a shrimp tempura roll ($10.95) and found the shrimp to be lightly battered and fried just right. The roll also contained asparagus, avocado and scallions. We'd definitely order that again. Next, we shared a bowl of chicken Pad Thai. It came to the table steaming hot, with chopped peanuts, bean sprouts and a lime to squeeze over the top. We liked the Pad Thai, but my only complaint was that it was very mild and lacked the usual spice and bit of heat I associate with the dish. It's a small place, so it was rather noisy with the two large parties, but I found this to be a positive as it made for a fun place to visit. The service was fast, friendly and attentive. We will return.

2 Thank TravelEuropeGal
Florida
“Thai, Sushi, Peruvian Restaurant- a wonderful hidden gem”
Reviewed 16 December 2011

This is the sleeper restaurant of the year in Naples Florida. It is hidden in a corner of a shopping center off Pine Ridge Road (behind Noodles). I have already been there 3 times in less than a month and I love it.
The restaurant serves delicious Thai, Sushi, and Peruvian food- a wildly eclectic group of food groups and it all works. I am a Thai lover so I always order Wonton Soup and Garlic/Pepper Chicken and I start each meal with Peruvian Plantains. Add a little sake and I am in heaven, almost. I finish my meal with Thai Donuts!
Paul, Fon, and "A" are all wonderful staff. They are knowledgable, delightful, and so much fun. Their smiles are infectious so I keep returning and bringing my wife and new friends each visit. If you aree looking for a unique gem in Naples, I have discovered it for you. This place is a winner!

2 Thank drretire
Cape Cod
“Excellent variety and quality, pleasant staff”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

If you want to try a variety of dishes Komoon Thai is the place for you. My daughter, who was more familiar with the menu ordered for everyone. We sampled delicious sushi, crab and avocado salad, vegetable tempura and ceviche. Everything was great.
I found the ceviche a little too spicy but everyone else thought it was fantastic.
The restaurant looks new and is in a corner of a strip mall. Well worth a visit.

3 Thank travelerz20