“Value. The best in Naples”

Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche
Ranked #120 of 998 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Peruvian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Goodlette-Frank Road
Description: Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche invites you to experience a unique and savory selection of some of the finest cuisines from the magical lands of Thailand, Japan and Peru. Exceptional food, great service, and a relaxed atmosphere all come together for an extraordinary dining experience.
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

It's so easy to get caught up in Naples, spending lots of money in great restaurants, and then discovering to KaMoon andrealize that excellent doesn't cost a fortune.
Can't find any weakness.
Great food great presentation great service.

2  Thank David M

Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

Wife loved the spicy tuna sushi rolls. Our second time at this Restaraunt while on vacation. We are so glad we found this Restaraunt on our trip.

2  Thank Petermaryo
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I love sushi and I'm always looking for good places to have a nice food and I found this place, I have to say I enjoy the food so much and the staff was so kind, I'm have to go more often.

2  Thank LeonardoMartinez
Reviewed 14 December 2012

I work very nearby and eat here often. The food is always good (actually most of the time it's excellent).

2  Thank Michael J
adrianzen, Owner at Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2012

Michael,

Thank you for writing such nice comments and for being a repeat customer. We work hard to make sure that all of our customers have a great experience. Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

This place has an extensive menu that, to my delight, can be tweaked to accommodate vegans and vegetarians. Most of the Thai dishes can be made vegan - yes, no fish sauce- and still taste delicious. My fellow vegans and one vegetarian ordered a ginger dish and drunken noodles, dishes they and I have had in other places, and all said this preparation was the best. I, however, ordered a green curry dish that I was disappointed in. I've had curry dishes before and never was any of them "soupy." The taste was good and the veggies fresh, but the sauce was more like a soup and not to my liking. I will return, though, and try out the other dishes - there are many choices! For an appetizer, I ordered the vegan fresh rolls which were outstanding. My friend ordered the fried vegetarian spring rolls and found them outstanding as well. The service was good and happy hour at 5 offers appetizers and 2 glasses of wines for $5.00. It is kind of hidden away but the atmosphere is relaxing and not noisy, at least on a Tuesday evening. Our server was very business-like, efficient and not very engaging but sometimes that can be a good thing.
A good choice!

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We take pride in accommodating guests with various needs and we are thrilled that you found our menu vegan friendly. We look forward to seeing you again soon.