“New location in Bonita Springs!”

Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche
Ranked #120 of 989 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Peruvian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Goodlette-Frank Road
Description: Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche invites you to experience a unique and savory selection of some of the finest cuisines from the magical lands of Thailand, Japan and Peru. Exceptional food, great service, and a relaxed atmosphere all come together for an extraordinary dining experience.
“New location in Bonita Springs!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My husband and I attended the grand opening last weekend (August 17) and it was a great experience. Everything we had from the complimentary 'grand opening' appetizers to the scrumptious soup, salad and main dishes.

We went for the Thai, but it was a hard choice between that, some very interesting Rolls, and the Peruvian offerings. The service was fast and friendly and the prices were very fair for the quality and amount of food.

We are definitely going back. Next time -- Peruvian! (although I may have to start the meal with another bowl of the awesome Thai soup!)

1 Thank j9rose60

“Great menu and excellent service”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We came to this great little restaurant starving and left very satisfied. Dumplings and sushi were awesome starters. We then ordered Green Curry Chicken which was tasty but the chicken was way overlooked. Beef with Basil was perfect. Pad Thai was a little bland. I liked the presentation of our food and the prices were average. The service was the best thing about this eatery as they were so kind to myself, wife and baby daughter. They were genuinely so nice that it made my night.

1 Thank Choochface
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Fantastic sushi, great environment.”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We were there for lunch and it was great. The sushi was very fresh and the service was great. They have a good selection of lunch specials most around $12.95. The restaurant was very nice but small. They have a nice outdoor seating area but they are located in a strip mall. I am so excited because they are opening a second location closer to our home.

1 Thank Tiffflynn
Carrollton, Georgia
“Really good sushi & service”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

On every visit to Naples, we must eat here (Komoon) and Fuji. Two of the very best sushi places with other delicious dishes available too! Both have small, intimate, warm and friendly atmosphere - and excellent service.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Janet G
Portland, Oregon
“Really good soup”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I had salad roll and Tom Kah Gai (coconut milk soup with chicken) for lunch. I've had much better salad rolls elsewhere, but the soup was just amazing. If I lived in Naples this would be a regular place for me. My companion thought the pad prik king and sushi were quite good for lunch.

• Visited June 2013