“Food is great...Service sucks!”

Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche
Ranked #66 of 1,045 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Peruvian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Goodlette-Frank Road
Description: Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche invites you to experience a unique and savory selection of some of the finest cuisines from the magical lands of Thailand, Japan and Peru. Exceptional food, great service, and a relaxed atmosphere all come together for an extraordinary dining experience.
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We went when it was not busy and the staff seemed to manipulate the flow of things rather poorly. I agree with previous posters... Check your bill! I sensed this would happen from the onset. I can smell a rat. My Ceviche Mixto with mixed seafood marinated in lime juice, onions, herbs and seasonings was out of this world with hidden gems unfolding with every bite.
My wife opted for the beef with basil sauce... This left her speechless... She gobbled every last bit and made me drive to the Asian store for ingredients to replicate it. It was a success BTW.
This restaurant is the bomb I don't want to be on the pulpit about honesty. We held on to our check too long to adjust the price. I felt like he wanted us to succumb with time. I think this is just wrong. He was dealing with poorly placed orders that I could clearly hear as they were executed. Language barriers keep me from rating this place higher. A better staff and this restaurant can be a 5.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Yesterday I went with my wife and daughter to this restaurant for the first time.
It was very busy and we were late for our reservation.
Still we got our table within a minute.

The menu is very extended and offered lots of sushi, Thai food and Peruvian food.
We choose for spring rolls, sushi rolls and Japanese steak.
It took a bit of time, but the had told us when we ordered.it was indeed very busy.
The spring rolls were fresh and tasted great.
The sushi rolls were fantastic. Steak could have been a bit more tender. The fried rice with chicken was one of the best I ever had.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

Not an upscale place, but fresh and high quality food, for a very reasonable price.

1  Thank dutch-inspector
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We've been here several times and always enjoyed the food: Thai, sushi rolls, or ceviche everything is well prepared and very generous. But Wednesday nights are a blast. Wonderful fusion band with an incredible guitarist. Don't expect to carry on a conversation but you'll be eating and "chair dancing" with the rest of the customers. Don't miss it!!

2  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We just happened to pick this restaurant because we couldn't find the one we were looking for. So, maybe we didn't go in with the best attitude. That being said I still think we gave it a fair shot. We ordered take-out and thought the food was average at best. The restaurant looks very nice inside. I see now that it has had some good reviews, so maybe our experience was not reflective of the norm.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

What a strange combination of food was my first thought. If It weren't for trip advisor I would have had to be dragged in there kicking and screaming. A plaza restaurant with what?? Well, surprise surprise. They manage to pull it off and it was great. Nice presentation of food. Nice atmosphere, nothing upscale or fancy. We had sushi and ceviche and everything was great, well the tigers tears was a miss , it had a funky smell to it,,maybe others might like that one, but not for us. I would go back

1  Thank carol999