“Absolutely amazing!!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Goodlette-Frank Road
Description: Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche invites you to experience a unique and savory selection of some of the finest cuisines from the magical lands of Thailand, Japan and Peru. Exceptional food, great service, and a relaxed atmosphere all come together for an extraordinary dining experience.
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Not only does this restaurant sell great food but the atmosphere there is so calm and clean! I went here with my boyfriend for lunch/dinner and I must say they did not disappoint. The reviews are true, they are by far the best restaurant in naples fl. Everything was just perfect and servers were so courteous and professional. I love this restaurant!!!!!

3  Thank lilly_doe

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Thr ceviche was outstanding. Ok wine selections and other appetizers as well. The service was not good though our waiter did say it was his first night. He knew absolutely nothing about their menu though so training might be an issue. Sushi was also quite good with a variety of rolls, as well as nigiri and sashimi by the piece. This place is off the beaten path in a strip mall so you will have to look for it but it was good and reasonably priced. We were there on a Wednesday night which apparently is live music night. A rather lively crowd was there dancing and enjoying the good music.

2  Thank EstellFamily
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Having had the good fortune of living in Lima, Peru and recognizing it as some of the best ceviche in all of Latin America, we were excited about our trip to Komoon. On the other hand my instincts tell me that typically a restaurant would have a hard time pulling off Thai food, along with sushi, curries and a large selection of stir-fry -like preparations under one roof. My instincts were right, however the ceviche was just spot-on authentic in preparation, taste and presentation. I felt like I was transported back to San Isidro- great job. WELL DONE

The sushi was fresh & very well prepared. However the rolls were not wrapped tightly and fell a part while the tempura rolls came with a panko-like breadcrumb mix rather than the advertised tempura preparation. My wife's Pad-Thai missed the mark altogether.

The service is "business-like" and seemed rushed on that night and the wine list is all over the place with regard to variety and pricing with the better values represented with the Argentine reds.

I would go back for the ceviche alone!!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We had dinner at this place a couple of days ago. One of the best Sushi places I've been to (and I have been to many, including several in japan). The Peruvian food is also fantastic (believe me, I am south american, and I know about this stuff). Enjoy your meal at this place, you wont regret it.

3  Thank Yilo
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I've been here twice with a Meet-Up group and both times have had a good meal at a good price and with friendly, efficient services. They have so many options on the menu that I think it's hard to be good at some many things with a small restaurant. I've had two of their curries and they were both quite good. They seem to make things a little milder than if you really ate them in Thailand but I suspect the older taste buds in Naples wouldn't show up for very spicy food and if you like it hot, ask them to make it that way! Another handy feature for a place like Naples is that they put your orders in on an iPad and can give each of you a separate check if you'd like but still all of the orders go to the kitchen together so you get your food at the same time. This place is in a quiet, unassuming little shopping/professional offices center. It isn't a destination restaurant but it's an enjoyable option if you're in the area.

1  Thank KayMarco