“UNBELIEVEABLE Gluten-Free Cake!!!”
Review of Sassy Cakes

Sassy Cakes
Ranked #7 of 24 Bakeries in Naples
Description: Gourmet cupcakes, customized cakes, wedding cakes & dessert bars! Visit us in the heart of Downtown Naples, located one street north of the Historical 5th Ave!
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My boyfriend has Celiac Disease and so for his birthday last week I ordered a 6” gluten-free chocolate cake with peanut butter icing and it was SENSATIONAL. Everyone that tried it said it was probably the best cake they had ever had, gluten-free or not! And I completely agree! Jasmine was SO sweet and a pleasure to deal with.

Can’t wait to come back and try the Red Velvet GF cake that Jasmine also recommended as I tried a non-GF Red Velvet cupcake while I was picking the cake up, and my was it good!!...I am now a Sassy Cakes loyalist for life! :)

There are newer reviews for Sassy Cakes

Reviewed 3 March 2014

If you are looking for some gluten free cupcakes, this is definitely the place. My favorite is the Red Velvet ones, but the others are equally good. I had Jasmine make my gluten free birthday cake last December and it was great. She made a raisin spice cake that was gluten free. Thanks Jassy!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

hands down the best bakery in the Naples area. I usually go for the sea salt caramel cupcake or the red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting. The new owner Jazmine is a delight, she was super friendly. It's kind of tucked in the plaza behind Restorante Ciao on 4th avenue south, by the bb&t bank. I'd recommend using them for special events. I ordered a gourmet birthday cake from Sassy Cakes and it was well worth it. simply amazing.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

It took me some circling to find this little shop. It is located in the back of a plaza. I had looked it up after seeing a show in the Food Network when I was in Naples. It's an unpretentious little shop. At first I was a little worried ( prices higher than I'm used to, but Naples is pricey in general) $36 for a dozen cupcakes, $15 for a dozen mini. I decided to go with a sampler dozen of the minis. Well, I wish I had sprung for the dozen full size!! The cakes were delicious. I can't even describe the richness of each little bite size cupcake! I was not disappointed and it was hard for me to share my little sampler, I wanted them all!!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My husband and I stopped in this shop today to ask about ordering a cake for my sister's birthday celebration at a nearby restaurant. We took six of the miniature cupcakes home with us to sample. These were, quite simply, the best cupcakes either of us have ever eaten. We would have licked the box if there had been anything left in there. There are many fabulous flavors to choose from and I can tell you right now, it won't matter which one you choose. It will be delicious!