“Best on Fifth!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is the place to be on 5th Ave. We have been dining here since they opened and always have had great meals and fun times.

There are newer reviews for Aqua Seafood & Steaks

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I recently went here for celebrating my wedding Anniversary. My husband and I enjoyed our food and the service was excellent! Perfect location on 5th Avenue which is a must while in Naples! We both ordered seafood dishes and they were good. Not spectacular......just good for the price.

Nice atmosphere with patio seating. Lovely inside bar and dining area.

1  Thank Christine F
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stopped here on a recent visit to Naples and had a very good dinner. There only a few customers at around 6:30PM on a Thursday, which was a little concerning, but the host at the sidewalk mentioned their evening's options of whole fish including red snapper, Dover sole and branzini (also called European sea bass), and I was hooked (no pun intended!). I ordered the branzini, which was deboned tableside and served with a lemon butter caper sauce, fire roasted asparagus and vegetable risotto- outstanding! My husband had lasagnette with crustaceans and our son had the grouper. The service was good and the food was delicious but prices are very high which may be why it was not crowded. I would HIGHLY recommend the branzini.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

After a great but exhausting trolley ride around Naples we stopped in here for a late lunch on Thursday. The cool elegant interior was inviting after the noonday son. Our waiter worked hard to serve our party of 7, but he was the only one in the restaurant! So water cups went without refilling, and we had to call him over a few times. The food was fresh and very good--lobster and shrimp sandwiches, fish tacos, Cuban gumbo. I anticipate that entrees and dinner are spectacular, and I hope there is more than one waiter!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We got the wrong food, way overpriced, and not to mention the steak was dry. We had horrible service so we only tipped the waiter 10% and he came running after us and said and I quote "excuse me, is something wrong you only left 10%" I reccomend Chops.

3  Thank Alexiscutler