“Delicious”

Ranked #219 of 1,046 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: At Valento’s we are committed to providing you with the very best quality food made from the freshest, most flavorful ingredients found under the sun. After all, to us, you’re more than just a customer-you’re a member of the family. Our famous pizzas and hearty pastas are lovingly made using our homemade sauces crafted from sun-kissed tomatoes and rich creamy 100% real mozzarella. We pride ourselves on our generous portions using only the finest ingredients, from our garden-fresh vegetables to our lean meats. We buy our produce from local growers who exhibit a commitment to quality, organic living, and environmentally friendly farming. Even our Italian sausage and jumbo meatballs are homemade. Come taste the difference quality can make.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Delicious wings, and sandwiches. They also deliver, which is awesome as well. The food was ready quickly and i was good.

John T, Owner at Valento's Pizza and Hoagies, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your food! See you again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stopped here for lunch and ordered the special which consisited of 2 slices of pizza with your choice of toppings and a drink. The pizza had a thin crunchy crust and the sauce was very good. The slices are huge and I was full after one. We ordered at the counter and they brought it to us at our table. All staff was very nice and I will go back. Best pizza I've had down here in a very long time.

John T, Manager at Valento's Pizza and Hoagies, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us!! See you again soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We were staying in the Bellasera and ordered the extra large veggie pizza for delivery on our first night. Excellent pizza on a true Italian style thin crust. We enjoyed the pizza so much we repeated the order on our last night and it was just as fresh and tasty.

John T, Owner at Valento's Pizza and Hoagies, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Thank you so very much for your review!!! We truly strive to do our very best with each and every customer. Hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We visited this place yesterday after reading some good reviews. Unfortunately we were unable to try the food. We entered the restaurant sat down waiting for someone to attend to us, after 5 minutes no one came by. I got up and went to the counter looked at the menu, stood there for another 3 minutes or so and neither one of the two kids behind the counter even acknowledged me. I figured thy might be very busy so I sat down again thinking they will stop by the table with a menu. After another 5 -10 minutes sitting down, nothing happened. I mean it is a very small place and it is not like they can't notice if someone is there or not. The two times I went up to the counter they just looked at me without even saying a word. There was also another couple there I noticed the man walk up to the counter more than once and not once did they even say hi to him either. It was as if they didn't want us there. Anyways after about 15-20 minutes wasted we got up and left. There were only 5 people in the whole place, it is not like they were busy or anything. Anyways I will NEVER visit this dump again.

2  Thank DennisR35
John T, Owner at Valento's Pizza and Hoagies, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

This is unacceptable service regardless of the fact they were short one employee. We do sincerely regret how poorly our staff treated you while you visited our store.

Steps will be taken to ensure all customers are greeted upon entering our store and informed they need to order at the counter. Was the place dirty as well? The county health dept eats at our place often and we regularly get complements on the how clean we are. So we do not understand the "dump" comment.

Thank you for brining this to our attention.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We've eaten here before and have been completely satisfied each time. In fact, we planned the recent visit to Naples so that we could stop in. My wife, kids, and I were all very happy with our food. These are some of the best sandwiches we have ever eaten! Really! Even the most picky of our family really enjoyed the food...and atmosphere. The owner is extremely pleasant and very accommodating. He is a great host! We will be back for sure.

2  Thank Scott M
Wackijack, Owner at Valento's Pizza and Hoagies, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you so very much for your glowing review! We truly do our best to make each and every experience AMAZING!