“diVINE experience!”
Review of diVINE SPA

diVINE SPA
Ranked #1 of 58 Spas & Wellness in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: DiVINE SPA is located in downtown Naples and has been opened after complete remodeling in March of 2011. Here you will find only the state of art finishes in contemporary design and Zen atmosphere with luxurious treatments. Relax with wine therapy and aromatherapy while experiencing our unique, natural D'vine skin and body care products for men and women that are loaded with beneficial antioxidants, polyphenols, resveratrol and other nutrients that replenish and revitalize the body's largest organ: the skin. Tissues become smooth while your circulatory system is stimulated by the grapes' active elements. The sweet, sensual bloom is good to your skin and refreshing for your mind during your massage session! Infuse your skin with the moisture and nutrients it's been longing for. D'vine products are paraben-free, with safe and chirally-correct ingredients. The concentrations of the natural ingredients in the D'vine complex eliminate the need for chemical preservatives. The scientific concept of using grape skin and seeds for vine therapy treatments had been used for many centuries. Since then, vine therapy has greatly evolved. D'vine products contain highly potent ingredients taken from a varietal of extracts of the most powerful red and white grapes and wines. Red wines are rich in various types of antioxidants that prevent and protect against disease. They also contain polyphenols which have a positive impact on the body's vascular system, and stimulate the immune system for antiviral and antibacterial responses. We would like to invite you to try out one for our massage luxury vine therapy treatment like Mourvedre Escape, Pinot Noir Awakening, Lambrusco Divine Gentlemen's Deluxe or Couples Vino Oasis...Only at diVINE SPA, organic massage therapy center located in downtown Naples.
Chicago, Illinois
“diVINE experience!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I had received a gift certificate to diVINE Spa as a wedding gift from a friend. We are not from Naples - this was a destination wedding. Also, our friend does not live in Florida either. So this was quite a leap of faith, both for our friend purchasing the gift, and also for us! The staff was kind enough to send a courtesy email to me advising of what days they would be closed on our honeymoon. As soon as I received the email, I called and booked our massages! They couldn't have been more accomodating. When we arrived, it was very clean and modern and we were greeted very warmly. Both therapists were concerned for our comfort! The massages were fabulous and we left extremely relaxed! We vacation in Naples three times per year and will definitely make diVINE Spa a must from now on! Thank you!

Visited June 2014

Naples, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“amazing”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This was my first spa experience and the one I will compare any others to. Although I don't think I ever want to go anywhere else. What a wonderful experience. The staff is kind and knowledgeable. Ashley performed my facial and she is truly talented. I can't wait to go back!

Visited May 2014
Uerikon, Switzerland
“Fantastic Massage treatment in Naples”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

If you look for an excellent therapist for professional massages, go to diVine Spa. I tried 2 of them (Martina & Ashley) and both did a great job. I very frequently go to massages in my home country but both did a fabiulous job! Staff is very friendly, knowledgable and really customize your treatment according to your needs. Will definitely go back when I visit Naples again!

4 attraction reviews
“Best Naples SPA experience”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I had a wonderful experience at diVINE SPA, the atmosphere is modern, beautiful and extremely relaxing. The therapists are very friendly, helpful and truly care about your wellness and comfort, they work with you to customize the treatment exactly to your needs. The massage I had left me feeling energized and refreshed nothing else compares to diVINE SPA I will definitely come back! It was by far the best massage I ever had.

Homewood, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb and Serene Spa experience!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My recent trip to Naples was rounded out perfectly with my massage with Martina. I get a few massages a year, and diVINE Spa was beyond fabulous! I received a prompt return phone call to my voicemail inquiring about availability, and booked for the next day with a confirmation sent via text, which was a nice feature. Their rooms were exactly what you want to see when you go to an upscale spa. Spacious, clean, and beautifully serene. Complimentary aromatherapy oils, (chose lavender out of other options of citrus or peppermint) dark chocolate, plush robe, and slippers were also offered. After my ninety minute therapeutic massage, I was thoroughly relaxed, knot and tension free, and feeling like jelly! I HIGHLY recommend Martina's skills, her warm welcome, professionalism, attentiveness to my stress areas, and all around amazing guest experience here at diVINE!