All reviews tin city front desk close to downtown pool area nice hotel breakfast area stay there again pool and hot tub beds were very comfortable yogurt shops and restaurants booked this hotel up to date great room an upgrade king bed marco island
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

What a wonderful weekend. Naples being a little on the high priced side I got nervous to stay for the weekend. But I got to give it to Holiday Inn Express and suites once again for making our stay a wonderful time. We had two rooms with family and from the moment we walked in the staff was pleasant smiley and welcoming. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. They helped with everything I needed help with and upon check in and check out the young lady with long black hair curly and the gentleman who was new were absolutely amazing. breakfast was phenomenal. It even taste it like fresh squeezed orange juice. They answered questions about the area & were very informative. I've been staying at Holiday Inn and Suites for a while now and have found them to be a good experience and affordable for a working family yet not too expensive that it goes through our whole budget. The staff was nice and there was constantly someone wiping down or cleaning the common areas. You don't find that in hotels anymore of people caring like that and it was so nice to see. I will definitely be back

Trip type: Travelled with family
Priscilla D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mindyjo13,

Thanks for being our guest and for taking the time to share you recent stay with us.
Our TEAM is amazing and goes above and beyond to make sure our guests have an excellent stay.
Cleanness is very important to us and we are very excited that you notice our efforts.
Please think of us when back to Naples area in the future.

Priscilla Dias

Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

Had a very pleasant stay at this Holiday Inn Express. Had to take an Uber to the Fifth Ave South part of Old Naples since the free shuttle was available If we wanted to wait 45 minutes. We did not, but walked back. Stopped at Tin City and took a sunset cruise to the Gulf. Hotel breakfast ok, room was clean, area around the pool pleasant.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sheilaa309,

Thanks foe being our guest and for taking the time to share your stay.
I am happy to hear that our TEAM delivered excellent service.
Please think of us when back to Naples in the future.

Priscilla Dias

Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

Driving over 5 hours to do business the next morning, and check in our room to find filthy carpet and no balcony. Requesting balcony I called front desk and said you must of made a mistake by giving me the wrong room I booked over a week ago.
He said no rooms available for tonight and they could accommodate me in the morning.
So I stayed it normally i would have left right then. Small dirty room.

Next day I speak with Roxanne and she said I would be charged an up charge. Fine, but then I would have to be MOVED again because the room is only available for one night. I had paid in full 3 days. She proceeds to call me a liar and says I requested a “pull out couch” not a balcony. Asked for manager she never got him. Said he was on site but wouldn’t request him. She was very rude and unapologetic about the situation. Embarrassing and never again would i stay here. I went to my room packed my stuff and left.

Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Samantha199,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. What you described is not the level of cleanliness of the rooms we're accustomed to providing our guests. I am truly sorry for the disappointment. I have alerted the hotel housekeeping and maintenance teams of your comments, and I trust that measures taken will avoid the same issue from happening again. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope you give us another try!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 30 December 2018

A golf tournament prevented me from staying at my usual spot in Naples, a Ritz Carlton property called Tiburon. Cautiously, I booked at this Holiday Inn Express for its proximity to downtown and also for its affiliation with the Intercontinental Hotel Group, which I use often when traveling. The reception took extra time as a trainee was learning the process, yet he did very well and was clearly “learning the ropes” and being very cautious. My room was very clean, and obviously engineered for utility. Everything was very “sturdy” but also attractive. A big wall unit of wood grain surfaces, a GIANT flatscreen television that moves on a special bracket to enable you to watch from the desk or sofa. Premium cable channels like HBO. There is plenty of parking, yet it can confusing to exit onto Davis Blvd. one special interaction...when I asked if they sold shaving cream in the handy little shop in the hotel lobby, the gentleman at the desk smiled and said “No, we don’t sell it. We have it here for you free as our guest” and handed me a can of my brand. I’m still using the same can after a month. A nice touch.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2018

We needed a hotel close to downtown. This Holiday Inn was perfect. The room was clean and fresh, and had all the amenities we needed. Breakfast was the standard fare of bagels, oatmeal, coffee, etc. Parking was easy, and it was only a five minute drive to the Art Gallery where we needed to be that evening. We would definitely return if we travel back to Naples.

Date of stay: December 2018