“PF Changs”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Met some friends there for dinner. Enjoyed the time. The service was excellent. Our waitress was great with all the people in our party. I appreciated that she asked me if I wanted lime in my drink (rum and coke). Everyone's food looked good. I got the shrimp with walnuts and melon balls. Tasted good, a little dry and was missing a little something. Some sauce would have made it so much better. Everyone was given the choice of brown or white rice. I chose the brown rice.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We really enjoy PF Changs and the food is consistently good but last week we went and the service was really poor. Not necessarily our server but maybe a problem with the kitchen. It took FOREVER to get our food. It was disappointing and frustrating.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We had thee best time and most delicious dinner tonight - the Oolong sea bass rivals any we have had in far pricier restaurants. The service from Melissa was absolutely top notch - her suggestion to order the sesame chicken but substitute shrimp was simply fabulous!
Overall - excellent!!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I enjoyed the meal here. Good food quality and service too. I liked it a few years back, but this time it was even better. Don't know why, maybe the menu was better.

1  Thank Kenneth K
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The service was great. The food was great. Not an fan of chain restaurants but it really is good food. Love the new seasonal menu!