My wife and I traveled to Naples for our honeymoon and we found a great value on a small budget with the Courtyard Inn. We were really pleased with our stay for the price we paid.
In the heart of Naples with the downtown area, beaches, and attractions nearby, it's in a great location. It was convenient to just about everywhere we wanted to go. The minor downside to being right on Tamiami Road is the noise of cars in the morning, but we never planned to sleep in anyway. Other than that, it was pretty peaceful.
The breakfast is complimentary and is under a tiki hut by the pool, a nice way to wake up and begin the day. Our room was kept clean every day, and we had everything we needed, including TV, microwave, and fridge. We'd definitely consider staying at the Courtyard Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naples Courtyard Inn is delightful, tropical Inn in central Naples just 1.2 miles from the Gulf of Mexico beaches. This "Olde Naples" hotel offers fresh and clean rooms, lovely tropical gardens and an oversized relaxing pool and sunbathing area. Being an affordable property with a friendly and casual atmosphere is the idea here. Friends, family, guests and visitors have come from around the world and made new acquaintances at the Inn time and time again. Come spend some time with us. We are pleased to be at your service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Naples Courtyard Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naples Courtyard Hotel Naples
- Courtyard Naples
- Naples Courtyard Inn Florida