This was the first hotel we used during our Florida tour. I picked it using Priceline & what a good choice, we found a little gem. The young lady who checked us in was so friendly, gave us a king bedded room opposite the pool. The location is good, not too far from the beach with plenty of shops & restaurants in the area. Breakfast next morning was in the shade poolside, very adequate breakfast, we really enjoyed this place and would highly recommend it to anyone, families too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naples Courtyard Inn is delightful, tropical Inn in central Naples just 1.2 miles from the Gulf of Mexico beaches. This "Olde Naples" hotel offers fresh and clean rooms, lovely tropical gardens and an oversized relaxing pool and sunbathing area. Being an affordable property with a friendly and casual atmosphere is the idea here. Friends, family, guests and visitors have come from around the world and made new acquaintances at the Inn time and time again. Come spend some time with us. We are pleased to be at your service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Naples Courtyard Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naples Courtyard Hotel Naples
- Courtyard Naples
- Naples Courtyard Inn Florida