“Very nice.”

Ranked #44 of 59 Hotels in Naples
St Johns, Antigua
“Very nice.”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This was the first hotel we used during our Florida tour. I picked it using Priceline & what a good choice, we found a little gem. The young lady who checked us in was so friendly, gave us a king bedded room opposite the pool. The location is good, not too far from the beach with plenty of shops & restaurants in the area. Breakfast next morning was in the shade poolside, very adequate breakfast, we really enjoyed this place and would highly recommend it to anyone, families too.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
nal11, Manager at Naples Courtyard Inn, responded to this review, 25 September 2014
Dear Hawkeye3101,
Thank you so much for your high recommendation and wonderful comments about the Naples Courtyard Inn. We do have great walking access to restaurants, shops and the Gulf (beach is best accessible beach by car or bike). Our staff is always eager to please and we appreciate being of service to everyone. Yes, breakfast is pleasing under the chickee isn't it? So very glad you enjoyed and we'll hope to see you back again and again.
All the best.
NCI

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Polish first
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed 8 August 2014

when I was looking for a hotel to stay at for my vacation to Naples Fl. I wanted to stay at a place where the surrounds reminded you has you were in a tropical paradise. The room I stayed in was 116 and it was a very comfy stay. Everything was cleaned and the beds were comfortable. The pool was relaxing and the water was warm. I enjoyed the hot bagel and coffee in the morning as I sat in there seating area by the pool. The staff were very friendly.. I am happy to say every time I come to Naples this will be the place I will be staying at as it reminded me of home...

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Mary C.,
Thank you so very much for your kind review.
It is our pleasure and our privilege to have had you here to enjoy a bit of relaxation in our tropical little Inn. We are looking very forward to having you again and again.
All the best!
Florida
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Thanks to the staff for being helpful and very nice. Lots of smiles !
We were looking for a place that was not a chain and were happy to find Naples Courtyard Inn.
The bed was comfortable, the air conditioner made the room very cool which was great since it was very hot out.
The location is great , near shopping and restaurants! We It was so nice to go out of the room in the morning , walk around the pool to get our breakfast. Choices were fine for us.... bagels, croissants, different bread that you can toast and spread with choice of cream cheese, peanut butter or jam /jelly. There was cereal, apple sauce, yoghurt ,boiled eggs, choice of apple or orange juice and nice hot coffee. Plenty to eat before starting out sightseeing.
We would stay there again! Thanks to the staff for a pleasant stay!

Room Tip: Rooms close to pool are best I think!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Irene G
NCINaples, Manager at Naples Courtyard Inn, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thanking you, ShakLady, for the fantastic review and kind words you have shared. Our staff is definitely "all smiles" and it is easy to be that way in our Naples paradise!! It is our pleasure to share this beautiful city and comfy Inn with all of our guests and visitors. You are right about the location, can't beat it. And we are happy that the continental breakfast was pleasing to you. We try to give enough variety so everyone finds something to their liking. We do hope your plans will include the Naples Courtyard Inn the next time you visit. It will be our pleasure to have you again and again.
Warwick, Rhode Island
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay. My husband and I have met such great people all over the world. We have to say Nora does a beautiful job decorating and cleanliness is the big thing for us.
The Staff is always very polite and always willing to help. The cleaning girls are also very good and they certainly deserve to be tipped.
We have been going there for years and every year there is always improvements, so please don't complain remember Roman wasn't built in a day. If you need something just speak up and you will be happy. See you

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JoanannLabrie12
Dear Joanann,
What a wonderful review from a wonderful lady!! In fact, we believe you are mentioned by name from some of the other reviews as the "go to girl for all things Naples". It is always a treat to have you and your husband here. We know you have come to know so many new friends and acquaintances over the years and your smiling faces are one of the highlights of our winter months here. Thanks for always getting the guests together to share a cocktail hour and share stories that make us all laugh. Here's to Feb 2015 and beyond!! Our sincere thanks to you!!. See you soon!
Best
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed for two days in Naples using a Groupon and I can't say anything negative about it. This place was quaint. The staff were very friendly. I saw some negative reviews about the trailer park behind the hotel but honestly, I didn't even notice it. It's very quiet and those are probably the nicest trailers I've seen. It was a lovely getaway from the hustle and bustle from Miami.

We arrived during the slow season so some of the restaurants closed early but you still had a ton to chose from and within a very quick, less than five minutes, drive.

Hotel provided chairs, towels, and umbrellas for the beach. We put a couple in our rental car and pretty much crossed the big street. The beach is super close.

Overall awesome hotel with comfy beds and clean sheets. It's not a luxury hotel but it's still beautiful. The A/C was extremely cold which was a plus because Naples can get HOT.

We will definitely be coming back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool, you get a ton of light in the morning :)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TheL0pezFamily
Dear Lopez Family,
We are so thrilled that you had such an awesome experience here at the Inn. We appreciate your enthusiastic and kind comments. Your tips will help others realize the super location and many options (including the beach) that are close to the property. We do hope we'll be able to meet you here again and again. It is certainly our pleasure to have had you here.
Key Largo, Florida
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Went away for an overnight in Naples and found this beautiful place. It was clean and well located with easy access to restaurants, shopping, and beaches. It was well appointed and was reasonable up to date. The pool was comfortable and had a nice family environment. I only have two minor observances which kept me from excellent. We paid extra for a "Pool SIde" room. They really do mean the side of the building that faces the pool. We could not see the pool from our room. I'm not really complaining as the room was nice and quiet. Just felt that it should be mentioned. The other item is that the air conditioner seemed a bit overworked. It was not an extremely hot day and the side of the room away from the a/c was very warm. By about midnight, it had solved the problem. I understand that there may be limitations with space, power, or insulation. Might even have been the room we had. It was tolerable but another item worth pointing out. All in all we really enjoyed our stay here.

Room Tip: The downstairs rooms on the pool side all had tile, not carpet. And as hot air rises, might be a li...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Graham33037
NCINaples, Manager at Naples Courtyard Inn, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thanking you, Graham, for your kind review, compliments and observations. We appreciate so much that you enjoyed the quiet and clean rooms and pleasant atmosphere of the Inn. It is our pleasure to receive and read what our guests, like you, find the best about the property and, as well, what you find may need clarification or attention. Now that you know the set up, if you call directly we can always provide you with a specific location in the building.......and such. Best to you and hoping to see you again real soon.
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

When I travel I like to consistently stay at Marriott. I'm a Courtyard fan and despite the strong brand, sometimes the Courtyard's are great and sometimes not so much.
The Naples Courtyard is great! I was greeted by Carol, who, although I did not ask for it, took the time to find me a special room as a Gold Rewards member.
I could not be happier. I have my own little balcony for relaxation and a two-room suite as a cost-free upgrade! Wow! Am I in heaven or what?
Thank you, Carol, and thank you Marriott for making this little trip and time away from home so enjoyable.

Room Tip: I always seek a high floor room. They're my favorites. This is only the third floor; but it...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
We are passing along your fine review to Carol at the Marriott. :)