“Really Nice RV resort”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Naples
Naples Motorcoach Resort
Palm City, Florida, United States
“Really Nice RV resort”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Beautiful RV resort. We recently enjoyed 2 nights at the Naples Signature Resort and could not be more pleased. We had a great time and the property is super nice and perfectly maintained. Since we were there in late July it was like we had the property to ourselves. Other than another full time resident, we were the only family at the pool on both Friday and Saturday. I would highly recommend this property!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Jay G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 6 June 2013

We have stayed here twice and have already booked our next stay! Southern Florida is the best place to spend the winter months! This resort is amazing and the staff is always helpful and full of information. Each lot is spacious and the pools are the perfect places to cool down. The only down fall is the traffic in Naples gets super crowded in January-March so you have to give extra travel time. A must visit area nearby is the Island of Capri on the way to Marco Island.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KMA24
Deltona, Florida
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My family and I just spent a beautiful 3 day weekend at the Naples RV Resort and loved every minute. The kids had fun and we relaxed. I will recommend it to everyone I meet. Great place and great people. A++++

Room Tip: I loved my spot on the creek
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank peter r
Juno Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I recently spent a few days at Naples Motorcoach Resort. I absolutely loved the Infinity pool, fitness center and best of all, really fun activities! The customer service absolutely wonderful. I'll be planning my next visit to Naples Motorcoach Resort in the near future!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank BillGrady
Miramar Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Class A only park located right off 41 in south Naples. Entrance to the park is not well marked and the location of the entrance is in a high traffic, 55mph blind spot, so be very careful. There are accidents frequently and be prepared to hear emergency vehicles consistently. If you are sensitive to noise, request a site towards the back of the park as the traffic noise from 41 is very loud 24x7. Convenient to Marco Island and a multitude of stores/shopping. Park offers full hook-up, paved sites with approximately 6 ft. between rigs. Limited landscaping, but very well maintained. Clubhouse, 3 pools and spas, tennis court, fitness room and lots of planned activities throughout the winter season. The park allows outside vendors for RV repair, washing, waxing and even mobile dog washing. Additionally, they provide curb side trash pickup, daily complimentary continental breakfast, a weekly free poolside cocktail/appetizer mixer with live music as well as a weekly free happy hour meet & greet with a smorgasbord of appetizers. Wi-fi in the park is virtually unusable most of the time. I found 1-4AM the exception if you don't have an alternative data plan.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LucyPorky
Harbor Springs, Michigan
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Having stayed in resorts all over the country the word resort is used liberally, this has nice pools and a club house and that would be the list of amenities I can come up with. No picnic tables or for that matter anything on the lot except the pad. Spots are very close so if you are social this is the place for you, lot's of events. I booked a month and found it too long. Very easy to miss coming from Naples, once you pass over the bridge it is RIGHT there with a sign stuck too far in to be any help. Very loud as you sit on 41 and the traffic during the day is non-stop. It would be nice of there was more landscaping, there is basically just coach after coach. The park is clean and the people running it very nice. I find it very busy daily with transient rv's, this is probably it's best quality, it is on 41 and the location makes getting around Naples easy. I say for a quick stay this is fine otherwise choose one of the other resorts.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank P M
Nova Scotia
Reviewed 29 January 2013

After reserving 2 weeks of our holiday in Florida with both my husband and I clarifying that our Mercedes Roadtrek RS Adventurous would be accepted at this resort we were turned away at the gate. The manager stated that one of his employee should have known that as soon as she learned our unit was 22 feet it would conform to their HOA standards. We've stayed at other A Class resorts i.e. Hilton Head and Palm Desert with no problems whatsoever. It was disgusting to us to be turned away with no alternative and two weeks of our holiday ruined.

The fact that we have had to encounter such discrimination is humiliating and unwarranted.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank BlueRocks
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naples
Naples Bay Resort
#5 of 59 in Naples
Marco Island Lakeside Inn
#4 of 12 in Marco Island
Club Naples RV Resort
#1 of 20 in Naples
North Naples
Lake San Marino RV Resort

Been to Naples Motorcoach Resort? Share your experiences!