GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$462
US$283
Official Website
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$110
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$176
US$698
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$432
  • Beachfront
US$276
  • Pool
All reviewsgreen linksmarco islandsam sneadthree bedroom condowasher and dryerpool houseminute drivenearby publixnice condosouth naplesfull kitchenliving roomgreat weekscreened in porchgrounds are well maintainedgreat place to stay in napleshot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2008

As I write this review, we are currently staying at the Green Links Golf Resort. We stayed at this resort last year with our family for spring break and liked it so much we decided to return. However, much has changed in a year (and not for the better) and we will look elsewhere next year.

Upon arrival we found the 2brm we booked was 1 room smaller than the one we received last year. Apparently that had a "den" and they all don't have that. This has resulted in one of our children having to sleep on the floor. She is a college sophomore and was looking forward to a week of quality sleep. The den last year had a sofa sleeper. We called ahead several times prior to arrival and they said they could not give us any details on our unit. The resort is full and nothing else is available. We are going out today to buy an air mattress.

A few other things:
1. Upon arrival, our unit had kitchen garbage in the can. (We arrived an hour after check in time..we were not "early.")
2. There were no kitchen towels, pool towels, or soap.
3. The dishes were dirty in the dishwasher and again no soap. (one day is to be provided)
4. We were locked out of our unit for 2 hours on Easter while we were given 12 keys on 3 trips to the office. None of which worked. (And we had groceries to put away.)
5. The hot tub was out of order upon arrival.
6. The chairs at the pool have become very shabby in a year and they drag them around to reposition them at 7am in the morning. Very loud!
7. Gone are the coffee, cookies and muffins they used to have in the morning at the clubhouse.

It just seems to us that when they were trying to sell additional units things were running a bit better. It is a nice place....but not as nice as it was.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank brokeparents
Reviewed 18 March 2008

We booked a 3 bedroom condo and we travelled with my parents, 14 month old son, and myself and my husband. The condo was large and very spacious- 3 bedrooms and two full baths, so we had room to spread out. We had a screened lanai overlooking one of the water features on the golf course and it was very pretty. It was great to have a full kitchen (full sized appliances), plus a washer/dryer right in our unit in case we needed it, especially travelling with a 14 month old. I was very satisfied with the accomodations and the price we paid ($234 per night total for the 3BR unit). The pool was really nice, slightly heated so it was comfortable but yet not too warm, still refreshing. Although a small pool, there were more than enough chairs and lounge chairs each of the times we went there, in even in the afternoon. I didn't feel pressured to get down there at 9am to grab a chair, which was nice. This is a great place to stay if you are travelling with children- the only drawbacks would be that there is not daily housekeeping included (it's available but you would pay extra for it),and you definitely need a rental car to get around- this resort is quite far from anything you might need to get to. I wished it had a small "grill" type restaurant right on the premises- there was apparently a restaurant at the clubhouse across the street from this complex, but even that is quite far- it would have been nice to just grab a sandwich while you were down at the pool- they did have barbeques you could use but then you would have to bring all your own food and cook it. I would definitely stay there again, all in all.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank lucymoosey
Reviewed 3 March 2008

My young grandson, wife and I just returned from a week at Green Links Golf Resort. We had a great time there and were totally impressed by the accomodations. Our 2BR condo was immaculate, fully furnished, fully equipped. Each of the two baths had enormous walk-in showers, one bath had a Roman tub, we had our own washer and dryer. The screened lanai was next to a pond, across from a golf fairway, we saw plenty of water birds up close, and, also, a hawk.
The front office people were extremely helpful and ccomodating. When we thought we might arrive after office hours they told us how we could get access to a key for our unit.
The pool was beautiful and clean, with two waterfalls. In the pool area there was also a hot tub and, even, three well cared for gas barbecues. The resort is in the middle of "golfers' heaven", but restaurants, super markets and malls are just a few minutes away by car.
The resort has an exercise room, guests can pick up complementary newspapers in the morning. It is near the road leading to Marco Island, also not far from the Gulf beaches.
While we were there we enjoyed King Richard's Fun Park (go-karts !), Rookery Bay, Coral Cay Mini Golf,Naples Depot Museum with ride-on and model trains), Tigertail Beach, Clam Pass Beach, etc. etc.
It was really tough having to leave and return to the land of ice and snow.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank Miike L
Reviewed 23 February 2008

Given the three star rating of Green Links, we were delighted when we arrived to find a top-notch condo in a really peaceful location. The condo was impeccably clean and very spacious for the two of us. Bathrooms very good and kitchen well equipped. The view from our terrace across the golf course was fun and restful. We wondered, given it's a golfing resort, whether the golf club would be a bit sniffy and stuffy, but it's open to allcomers, extremely friendly and the bar staff were great. Other guests have commented the pool area is nice - but I thought it was small. There are large supermarkets within five minute drive - and the road at the end takes you right into Naples centre in a 15 min drive. the beaches are lovely and uncrowded (although take a picnic and loads of water if you're planning on spending the day as onbeach facilities are minimal in many places). Recommended.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
5  Thank VandALondon_UK
Reviewed 4 January 2008

I booked this trip on Expedia and this hotel only showed three stars, so I was a bit nervous - especially since my boyfriend typically only stays at REALLY nice places. (We're both in our mid 30's.)

Thank goodness, this place was great. I was impressed with the cleanliness, the newness of the appliances, and the AWESOME view we had from our patio onto the 10th tee. I would easily rank this above other 4 star hotels I've stayed at.

We played both courses and they were great, very nice. If I had to complain about anything it would be that the front desk was super busy and every time I went there for something I had to wait. There was also no wireless, but I suppose I shouldn't need that if I'm on vacation!

I would definitely recommend this place ...

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple