“Pretty good”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 July 2013

So far I have stopped in here 3 times during my stay. Twice for happy hour by myself and once for ladies night with my sisters. The service has been friendly every time. The place was almost empty for happy hour, very laid back. For ladies night there was a dj and it was PACKED. It appeared to be a local hang out for many of the people who came, they were greeted personally by the staff and doorman. The beer was well priced at happy hour and there was free cheap beer for the ladies on ladies night. We did not eat any of the food so I can't comment on that but it was a nice place to just hang out to get out of the sun for a bit.

Date of visit: July 2013

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Went in with the idea of grabbing a quick burger & beer. It didn't disappoint since we weren't expecting a 3 course meal. Nice outdoor seating. Price was right & serivce was alright as well. If you want 4 star dining....find another place & pay the price...plenty of them there on 5th

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Came here after being ripped off at McCabe's (also on 5th Avenue). This is more like an Irish pub (with American accent). Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, good pint (selection of Irish ale and American lager), good price (very cheap for 5th Avenue), NBA game on TV and two-man-band (guitar and banjo, very good). Highly recommended!

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I took my son in law for a visit to 5th Avenue. We stopped by Paddy Murphy's for a beer & a game of darts. Bartender took my beer before I'd finished while I was playing darts. My complaint fell on deaf ears. They then told us to leave! I'm 59 years old, a resident of Naples & never been kicked out of an establishment before in my life. Stay away from this place unless you like abuse.

Date of visit: February 2013
2  Thank weinerhead2
Reviewed 7 January 2013

This is the place to go for a late night bar scene. Every age and socio-economic class in one place, one end of the spectrum to the other can be seen partying here. Great live music and smoking is allowed!

Date of visit: January 2013