The first impression of the Cove Inn was that it was a little bit old-fashioned. The second impression was the same. There's nothing flashy about the Cove Inn & coming to Naples from Miami helped us get our mojo back because both this hotel & Naples itself are very laid-back (unlike Miami!!). The hotel gets 5 stars because the room overlooked the marina at the back, so day or night, you had a lovely view from your very own balcony. The room also provided a kitchenette which gives you the freedom to eat in if you want. We mostly didn't because there are several good restaurants nearby but we did do our own breakfasts (on the balcony, of course!). Accommodation was spacious, clean & well appointed. Our only request would be for an in-room safe for the next time we go. There's an outside bar area & swimming-pool & there's also a laundry which is handy for washing T-shirts & towels! We found Naples doesn't have a great deal to offer the tourist but there is a nice beach & safe-swimming & it's very convenient for a day out at the Everglades. If you want a respite from the party-town that is Miami, this is well-worth considering. And if you decide on Naples make sure you consider the Cove Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Inn on Naples Bay is perfectly positioned to offer a truly unique waterfront hotel experience for guests seeking everything, from stunning bay views and a warm service, to authentic Florida charm and affordable luxury. Watch dolphins frolic in Naples Bay as you live life on island time in this laid back area of Naples which is just eight blocks from the beach and Naples Pier. Do everything or nothing at all with an array of nearby activities, just walking distance from the Cove Inn. Rated as Naples' best value hotel, the Cove Inn is located right on the water in beautiful Old Naples overlooking the delightful Crayton Cove. Famous for its Dock Restaurant and independent shops, Crayton Cove brings together the best boutiques, delicious dining and seafaring adventures, all clustered around City Dock and Naples Bay... Just steps from the Cove Inn. From the moment you check in to your spacious room, you will feel a million miles from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Cove Inn on Naples Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Inn On Naples Bay Hotel Naples
- Cove Hotel On Naples Bay
- Cove Inn Naples
- Cove Inn On Naples Bay Florida