I am a repeat visitor to the Cove Inn. I like the somewhat isolated location. This time I was in unit 233. An efficiency apt. The full size (not queen) bed was comfy. The pillows (4) were somewhat flat. A large couch with chaise section. Dated furnishings, but, that's what I like about the Cove Inn. Some cosmetic imperfections (broken tiles, marred cupboard) but not much to impact stay. Bathroom adjacent to kitchen. No tub. Shower only. Large bathroom vanity with plenty of storage. Well supplied kitchen. Two mirrored walls.
Negative- when I lifted TV remote, there were tiny ants on it. Same with kitchen counter after food prep. Sliding glass door needed greased as it made enough noise when closing to "wake up the neighbors."
The walk to the Gulf beach was a leisurely 20 minutes. I walked to beach on Broad St. but there were no sidewalks most of the way. Busy street. I returned on 12th which had sidewalks and much less traffic. Both equal distant from the Inn. The Dock Restaurant nearby was crowded in the evening- I passed by on my way for a stroll down the City dock.
Pool was only being used by a family of three at the time I walked by.
Large yachts docked nearby are an attraction in themselves. And like everyone else, you'll find you just can't stop taking pictures of the boats in the cove.
Overall the front desk staff was courteous and helpful
See my photos for more room details.
If you found my review helpful, please click on "yes." Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Inn on Naples Bay is perfectly positioned to offer a truly unique waterfront hotel experience for guests seeking everything, from stunning bay views and a warm service, to authentic Florida charm and affordable luxury. Watch dolphins frolic in Naples Bay as you live life on island time in this laid back area of Naples which is just eight blocks from the beach and Naples Pier. Do everything or nothing at all with an array of nearby activities, just walking distance from the Cove Inn. Rated as Naples' best value hotel, the Cove Inn is located right on the water in beautiful Old Naples overlooking the delightful Crayton Cove. Famous for its Dock Restaurant and independent shops, Crayton Cove brings together the best boutiques, delicious dining and seafaring adventures, all clustered around City Dock and Naples Bay... Just steps from the Cove Inn. From the moment you check in to your spacious room, you will feel a million miles from home as you soak up the spectacular views of nautical life at its best across the bay. As a condo hotel, every room is individually designed and decorated, and there are different room types to suit the needs of our guests, with bayside views or more economical city views. Our "Hotel Rooms" offer the best rates while our "Efficiency Rooms" include a small yet well-equipped kitchen. Or, kick back in our one-bedroom apartments as well as a two-bedroom "Penthouse" which boast beautiful bayside views. Each room includes a refrigerator, microwave, flat screen TV with free movie channels, and a Keurig coffee-maker with complimentary coffee. There is also free Wi-Fi in-room and throughout the hotel. In addition to our popular Dock Restaurant where you will find the best local seafood and a laid back atmosphere, you can also enjoy the Boathouse restaurant. The Boathouse is right on Naples Bay with amazing water views, perfect for sipping a cold island drink with friends, or indulging in a tropical seafood menu. Watch a majestic sunrise and then escape the relaxing haven of your room to find our popular Coffee Shoppe at the Cove Inn, renowned for serving some of the best breakfasts in the area. The warm, friendly service and legendary pancakes will see you coming back for more as you start each day in the tropical Florida sunshine. Some of the best onsite places to relax in the sun include our bayside swimming pool where you can lounge out with a good book from our library before taking a refreshing dip. When you're in search of a thirst quencher, you'll soon find your favorite drink at our poolside Chickee Bar which enjoys balmy breezes right off the bay. Our back deck and sun-drenched lobby also create perfect backdrops for a laid-back catch up with family and friends. Right on the doorstep of the Cove Inn is an endless variety of activities, including shopping in Old Naples on 5th Avenue South where there are sidewalk cafes, unique stores, galleries and fine dining along palm-lined streets. Take your camera along 3rd Avenue and feast your eyes on the beautiful artwork, sculptures and fountains that surround you. Watersports-lovers and sun-worshippers will be in their element when visiting the impressive beaches in the area, including Naples Beach, Lowdermilk Beach Park and Keewaydin Island. Charter boat fishing is available at the Naples City Dock, and golfers can take time out at a range of excellent clubs such as Eagle Lakes Golf Club and The Links of Naples, all just a short drive away. There are fantastic day trips to enjoy from the Cove Inn with many attractions showcasing the best of Florida's natural habitat. Guests love visiting The Conservancy of Southwest Florida which is home to a nature center and also offers boat tours. The Naples Botanical Garden is also rated highly, as is of course our state treasure, Everglades National Park. The best way to end a memorable day in Naples is to celebrate the stunning sunsets from our 1,000-foot long historic fishing pier before exploring Old Naples to sample the best cuisine in one of the many local restaurants close to Cove Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cove Inn on Naples Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Inn On Naples Bay Hotel Naples
- Cove Hotel On Naples Bay
- Cove Inn Naples
- Cove Inn On Naples Bay Florida