“Hot Stone Massage FTW”

SpaTerre at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort
Ranked #12 of 56 Spas & Wellness in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Rejuvenating mind, body and soul, SpaTerre at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort , guides spa goers on a sensory-stimulating journey. With Global rituals and traditional outdoor Japanese Relaxation Tubs, SpaTerre in Naples, Florida promotes a combination of health (body), peace (soul) and relaxation (spirit), creating a tranquil and refreshing Florida spa resort experience. LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort offers many day spa packages and overnight spa vacation packages to choose from.
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Lovely spa, gorgeous serene setting, excellent customer service. Top notch facilities. I received the hot stone massage from Sandra, she was awesome, the massage was fabulous! She was friendly and professional.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

I had the collagen infusion facial. It was wonderful! Lasted a good hour, was supposed to only be fifty minutes. Having my legs and feet massaged while waiting for the mask to solidify was a great extra. Usually they just leave you alone during that time. I wish I could remember the technician's name, as she was wonderful.

Jason M, Manager at SpaTerre at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on the spa! We aim for total relaxation in all our services, so it’s wonderful to hear you enjoyed yourself. If you ever come back to LaPlaya, we should be able to look up the therapist you were with, so you can enjoy the same great service.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

very professional service,my wife and I love it!, while ataying at La Playa hotel made reservaions for a deeo tissue massage and my wife for manicure pedicure, in a few words from reservation to service it was very pleasant, will repeat.

We are glad to hear you both enjoyed the services. We try to offer a luxury manicure pedicure experience, and of course the deep tissue is always therapeutic. We hope you’ll return soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

I love the wood floors and japanese tubs on the private lanai of each of the massage rooms. Many body treatments and facials are available here to anyone who wishes it. It's in the Beach House of LaPlaya Beach Club--very informal and comfortable--low-key.

1  Thank Alvina Q

Thank you for your great review of SpaTerre. The wood floors and wainscot walls capture the oceanfront vibe of LaPlaya while keeping a old Florida charm. We’re glad you enjoy the services – and the décor!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Wished I had more time to utilze the facility. Both my husband and I used the spa. He had an express massage focusing on the shoulders and back and said he wished he had made time for a full massage. I had a facial and it was the best I have ever had. Lorena was a jewel. Wished we had had time to return for other services. Staff was pleasant and accomodating. Facility was super clean, quiet and inviting. Not pretentious in feel at all. A don't miss when you are in the Naples area.

2  Thank nhvtme

It’s a compliment to hear your husband wanted a longer massage. With treatments from 25 to 120 minutes, we do have some truly lengthy services for those who want to relax to the fullest. Lorena is still here, and taking excellent care of our guests. You will need to come back next time your travels bring you to Naples!