“Great Place!”
Review of Bellasera Resort

Bellasera Resort
Ranked #5 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Stayed at the Bellasera in the Spring. The hotel is more a condo-hotel and the room was fantastic. I was there for business, but it would have been great had my wife been along with me. There was a nice pool and a restaurant and bar. The price was good as well. The hotel is just outside downtown and an easy walk. The beach is about ten blocks away, but the restaurants of downtown are very close. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,507)

Reviewed 22 December 2011

After a transatlantic cruise all will understand that we prefered some light meals for a while
This hotel has comfortable suites with very well conceived complete kitchen inclusive of all appliances.
Excellent location near to 5th avenue and walking distance to beach.
We were most appreciative of the attention of receptionists. Particularly Terry.
The waitress of the breakfast restaurant says O.K. after each & every word.

Only one minor negative : the garden area beween two buildings is narrow. Twice we were awoken during our 5 night's stay by impolite people arguing there at 2 am and at 3,30 am

Room Tip: I assume all are more or less equal. We have stayed there several times
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kikaan1943
Reviewed 17 December 2011

We stayed at the Bellasera through a great Sniqueaway.com deal, in a beautiful 2 bedroom. There was a full kitchen, dining area, 2 full bathrooms and a washer and dryer, along with a pullout sofa. There was also a fully screened in terrace that overlooked the pool. We liked to eat breakfast there in the mornings. The hotel itself is beautiful as is the pool area. There is complimentary shuttle service (with a very nice driver) to areas within a 3 mile radius. The beach is very close to the hotel and you can take the shuttle to get there. The hotel lets you bring the yellow pool towels to the beach as long as you return them. There is no towel allocation system as there is at some other hotels and resorts.

Upon check out, we were given a card for a percentage off our next stay. The hotel is quiet and at first we were nervous because we have young children, but there were other children staying there as well. The staff is extremely friendly and the 2 bedroom was absolutely spotless. I even checked for dust on the top of one of the picture frames and there was none. This was our first time in Naples and we even visited some of the other hotels in the area to see what they were like. Only one was nicer, but they only had rooms and not suites. As we are a family of six, we definitely need the space that a 2 or 3 bedroom provides. I only have the highest accolades for this hotel. It is a true find!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank FourGreatKids
Reviewed 10 December 2011

We recently stayed at Bellasera during a visit to my father. We visited this hotel on a SniqueAway deal and I was a little nervous as our deal seemed too good to be true. I had nothing to worry about.

Our stay at the Bellasera Hotel was perfect. Our room was really a one bedroom condo with a living room, full kitchen, dining area, bedroom, bath and a screened in porch that opened into a lovely garden area. It was great to be able to spread out. If one of us had trouble sleeping, they could read or watch TV without disturbing the other.

There is a small gourmet market, Wynn's Market, just a bit up the road from Bellasera. We could have asked the courtesy shuttle to take us, but we needed the walk. We got breakfast foods and ate in for most of our breakfasts. We got a prepared dinner one evening and ate back at the room and we purchased wine and some snacks to share with friends before going out one evening.

Wifi is free throughout the property. I set up my laptop at the breakfast bar and was able to get a little work done easily during our stay. My husband could check the stock market as we sat out by the pool.

The hotel is within easy walking distance of the Fifth Avenue shopping area. We strolled up and did some shopping one day. We had the courtesy shuttle take us there to dine one evening. The driver dropped us off right by our restaurant and picked us up quickly when we phoned to return.

The pool was heated and very nice. Stacks of pool towels are provided and there is poolside service. We had no trouble getting a chaise and there are covered areas to sit out of the sun. There is also a hot tub. The pool area is accented by a lovely fountain and is beautifully landscaped, as is the rest of the property.

We ate one lunch and one breakfast at Zizi's, the hotel restaurant. The food was good and the service was excellent. The entire facility was immaculate.

The staff was extremely accommodating and always pleasant. I inadvertently left some items in the room when I checked out and the staff went out of its way to secure the drawer of clothing I'd left behind and arranged to send them on to me. When the staff learned my husband was looking to get a Wall Street Journal, they arranged to have the paper delivered to our room daily. That kind of above-and-beyond service makes this hotel one I will certainly return to for my next visit to Naples.

I could not have asked for a more pleasant stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Niamb
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Planned a week get away with some friends and had a fabulous time at the Bellasera in Naples! Prior to arriving the staff was extremely helpful in scheduling transfers, making restaurant recommendations, and spa appointments. Upon our arrival we were greeted by the friendly staff and checked into our suite to find some renovations to the rooms - very nice and comfy feel! We were in walking distance to 5th Ave and enjoyed getting out for shopping and dinner. Will definitely stay at the Bellasera when in Naples.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2011

This was my 5th stay at the Bellasera Hotel. It is a wonderful place and I wouldn't go to Naples and stay any place else. The rooms are perfect. The hotel staff goes out of their way to accommodate the guests. It is very close to all of the shops and restaurants. There is also a shuttle available to go to the beach and take you other places in town. I would recommend to anyone who would like a hassle free vacation in the sun.

Room Tip: Enjoyed the ground floor close to the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I would not stay anywhere else but here. I have stayed here three times and will return again. We are a young family and this hotel ticks all the boxes. It's pretty much a fully equipped apartment that you get with excellent staff in superb location in Naples. Highly recommended. A++++

• Stayed: November 2011