“Excellent Hotel!”

Ranked #2 of 59 Hotels in Naples
USA
“Excellent Hotel!”
Reviewed 8 June 2005

Fantastic Hotel! I've used Trip Advisor in the past to make sure the hotel I will be staying at is worth it or not and I must say I am glad I checked on this site before booking some random Hotel. We had the one bedroom suite and it had everything you need (washer & dryer, full kitchen, separate dinning area, all marble), probably the best hotel I've stayed at EVER! And I'm a Consultant which means I travel a lot too! I will return to Bellasera in the future.

• Stayed June 2005
6 Thank greekspartan77

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 May 2005

My husband and I just got back from a 4 night stay at the Bellasera Hotel in Naples. The resort is very nice. We stayed in the studio room, which was about the size of a regular hotel room. The bathroom is huge with a separate shower and jacuzzi bathtub - granite counters and a nice tiled floor. Yes, the fact that there is only a slatted window separating the bathroom from the bedroom was a little disconcerting as we each generally prefer privacy in the bathroom, but if you turn the fan on or the water, you generally can cover any sounds. The room was very clean and provided a decent size mini-fridge for storing wine, beer, munchies, etc. Our view overlooked the pool area and we had a nice balcony. The bedspread was starting to look a little tired, but all in all it was a nice room for the price. The pool area has a water fountain that constantly runs, which drowns out any traffic from nearby highway 41. The grounds are nicely manicured, which helps you to forget you are in the middle of town.

We only had appetizers by the pool during their happy hour and they were excellent. The drinks were good - particularly their banana drink.

The only thing my husband and I were slightly disappointed about was the staffs lack of recommendations and overall knowledge of where to go for good food and good golf courses. We ended up looking at a lot of the local magazines and asking people we met for information.

Nice place to stay for the money. I would definitely recommend to anyone who isn't concerned about an ocean view and just wants a nice room in a convenient location.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 May 2005

My wife and I went to the Bellasera for our anniversary and we loved it.
We were like most people, a little skeptical and not sure whether the
hotel would live up to the many good reviews. But in our opinion it did.
We booked a Studio suite but the hotel (knowing it was our anniversary) gave us a free upgrade to a 1 bedroom with full kitchen & comfy living room. Also they sent up a free bottle of wine to start off our anniversary only 5 minutes after we entered the door. Now it is true the hotel is right off the main road but as soon as you enter, you practically forget where you are. We had no problems with noise. Unfortunatley we didnd get a chance to swim in the pool but boy was it tempting. Everything from the bathrooms to the kitchens had top quality appliances and fixtures. Mad me want to come home and remodel. I'm not even a coffee drinker but we had such good coffee in our room that i drank 2 or 3 cups. Housekeeping comes early sometimes but they are very nice and good. The bed is huge and too comfy. Rooms come with extremely comfy robes as well. All in All it is a great place to stay. You will feel comfortable and will have a hard time finding something to complain about. We didnt get to the Zizi Rest but we did have room service for breakfast. Make sure you read fine print about gratuity and other charges. I could continue but anyway we loved it and plan to go back one day. oh, Concierge is good, fd is great (Especially Yashira (?).. You'll enjoy it.
feel free to email me for questions

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 8 May 2005

My wife and I stayed 5 nights here. Room was great - bedroom, full kitchen, living room with tv (also a tv in the bedroom), and a dining area. Rooms are decorated beautifully. Location was also good - just a mile or so from 5th Ave. and also close to the beach (1-2 miles?). Pool area is very nice. Workout room was average - no dumbells!

Would definitely stay here again. Price was right too on Orbitz!

2 Thank ttm27
Freehold, New York
Reviewed 6 May 2005

My husband and I stood at Bellasera for 5 days, 4 nights in May 2005 - it was one of our best vacations - just soooooooooo relaxing and wonderful - we stood in a one bedroom suite which was just so comfortable and elegant - the service and atmosphere of the hotel far exceeded my expectations - the staff could not do enought for you - there is a shuttle van that takes you to the beach (5 minute drive) and then you can walk 2 blocks to elegant 5th Avenue - you have a short drive to the Naples Pier (dolphin watching) and 3rd Street (another elegant shopping/restaurant location). We could not have asked for more - we were sorry to go home.

6 Thank lucillejoe1974
Dallas, PA
Reviewed 17 April 2005

This was our third trip to the Naples area & our first time at the Bellasera. Our room was a one bedroom suite, which was very comfortable, clean. and more than adequate. We found Bellasera's location to be perfect! So close to everything and quiet. The pool area was very enjoyable and the staff at the hotel were very pleasant to deal with.

We are already planning our next visit to Naples and we will definitely stay at the Bellasera again.

• Stayed April 2005
11 Thank traveldallas,pa
New York
Reviewed 17 April 2005

What a find...We stayed with a group of 7 couples for a reunion, in the one-bedroom suites. It was so convenient having a place to meet for breakfast (outside) and for drinks before dinner without having to search for everyone in our party. The gym (with state of the art equipment) was located conveniently near the pool and hot tub, with clean towels etc., well thought out at every turn. I was afraid of noise from the road &/or small airport, but not a problem at all. Very short walk to trendy 5th Avenue. Everyone was so happy not to have to take 3 cars to dinner every night. We walked to the beach which was not very far and good exercise. Very pretty place, well appointed, and the staff was terrific ... always a smile, and very friendly. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed April 2005