“Very comfortable, good location and great food”
Review of Bellasera Resort

Bellasera Resort
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Naples
New York
“Very comfortable, good location and great food”
Reviewed 3 April 2007

This was a great small hotel with wonderful service. The food was delicious and so convenient to the pool for lunch. The staff was very friendly and attentive to all our needs. Our daughter made lots of friends in the pool and had a great time. The rooms are adequate with lots of kitchen space in our 1 bedroom unit. The sofa needs replacing but otherwise all else was comfortable. Great location that is close to dining and shopping in downtown Naples but far enough away from the hustle bustle. Easy parking. Could use better soundproofing between units.

• Liked — Location, food, pool.
  • Disliked — Soundproofing between units
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled with family
1 Thank mdesigner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 21 March 2007

My husband & I loved the BellaSera! The resort is charming, clean, peaceful, and the staff is friendly and helpful. We know why people stay here year after year and for extended periods of time. The location is perfect for walking everywhere, from 5th Ave. to 3rd Street and beyond! We really enjoyed it. We had a 2-bedroom/2-bath unit with a balcony to ourselves, which was way larger than we needed. My only complaints are that the master bathroom (and bedroom)
lighting was poor, so I preferred to get ready in the second bathroom
...and we didn't have a room with a large bathtub. We did however, have a very large walk-in shower which was nice. We also enjoyed relaxing by the pool!

• Liked — charm and location
  • Disliked — lighting in master bedroom and bathroom
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LisaCatal
Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 March 2007

My wife and I and our 3 children stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. Large rooms and comfortable. Not many children at this resort. The heated pool was great but sometimes we felt as though the people without children did not want us there. There is so much to see and do around Naples. It is just a great city. I would not stay at this resort again with children. It would be great for a romantic weekend!

• Liked — Location to Downtown Naples
  • Disliked — Not for younger children
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled with family
2 Thank my3girlsegm
soulcat95
Reviewed 7 March 2007

I am actually staying here while i write this review. Let me say that this review may be hard to understand because this resort does have many positive things going for it but, the decor is so bad , so dark and cavelike especially the condos that I do not feel like i am on vacation. It is so nice to have accomodations with this much space, but unless they would change the decor i would not return. Sofas need replacement, carpet is way too dark, paint color is baby do do brown, no window in kitchen area in my two bedroom condo. Bathrooms are large and upscale and plenty of space. Conciere is very helpful as are all the staff.

• Liked — size of room
  • Disliked — decor of resort and room
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled as a couple
1 Thank soulcat95
Arlington
Reviewed 25 February 2007

Our family of three spent several days at Bellasera in January and were most pleased with accommodations and service. Pleasant courtyard, heated pool, dining facility, courteous service and spacious rooms made our stay most enjoyable. Without hesitation we would return for another visit.

• Stayed January 2007
1 Thank birdie07Arlington
Worcestershire, UK
Reviewed 19 February 2007

I stayed here with my husband and 2 daughters (3 & 8mths) and it was perfect. I am guessing that December is out of season but although it seemed very quiet the car park was pretty full each night? We have realised that suite hotels are a must with young children so that us adults can still have an evening once the children have gone to bed. We had a 2 bedroom/2bath suite. It was spotless. We had ample space.

I am not sure of the official occupany numbers but there was enough bed space for 8. The master bedroom had a walk in wardrobe and a huge shower. There were 3 TVs - so no fighting! The kitchen was spotless and had all the necessary appliances.

The swimming pool area was very clean with plenty of clean, fresh towels all day, every day.

Staff were pleasant and helpful (in particular one of the managers - Karen, I think)

We had emailed in advance to request a cot/crib. Not only was this in the room ready but they had thoughtfully provided a highchair too.

The location of this hotel is also excellent. I know drinking alcohol is not everything but my husband and I liked the fact that Fifth Ave and it's lovely restaurants were within very close walking distance. Therefore the nights we ate in Fifthe Avenue, we could both enjoy a drink without having to worry about who had to drive back to the hotel. By the way, you must eat at Trulucks! Excellent!

There is no doubt that I would recommend this hotel to everybody, but as another reviewer has said - I don't really want everybody to go there!!

• Liked — Cleanliness and location
  • Disliked — Having to leave
  • Stayed February 2007, travelled with family
4 Thank SallyHat
LONDON
Reviewed 3 February 2007

This was my wife and I's 4th visit in 3 years and the Bellersara is still the No.1 location in this wonderful town!
Its popularity,though, is now attracting a very mixed bunch of punters.Everything from business meetings and conference parties to large families with noisy kids and teens who are auditioning for the next "Growing up Gotti "T.V. series.The result is some very noisy nights and a crowded pool (which is pretty small at the best of times) during holidays and weekends.Luckily we were there long enough to see all these interuptions off.
Please God this wonderful resort is not going to be ruined by its own success.KEEP IT A SECRET!! or it will go the way of Naples previous winner-THE RITZ CARLTON!

• Liked — room size,value,location
  • Disliked — having to leave,and some of the other guests
  • Stayed January 2007, travelled as a couple