“Wonderful STay”

Ranked #2 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Nashville, Tennessee
“Wonderful STay”
Reviewed 24 August 2007

This is a great place to stay. The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. The daily housekeeping service is excellent. The staff is helpful. The concierge (Renate, Larry) is amazing--probably the best I have ever experienced. The only drawback is not being near the beach and that the pool is not very big. I would though recommend this place highly.

• Liked — concierge
  • Disliked — pool
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled with family
1 Thank DavidNashville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
Coral Springs, FL
Reviewed 17 August 2007

The rooms were clean, roomy, convenient, and beautifully decorated. The pool area is gorgeous, comfortable, and a nice area to hang out during the day or at the end of the day, next to the water fountain. It was like going home away from home. We liked having the ability to choose wether to go out to eat or stay in the room and put something together ourselves. We enjoyed having a patio area in our room where we ate dinner while listening to the band playing by the restaurant. It was very relaxing. We did not have a chance to try the restaurant, but it was pretty full most of the times, specially when the band was playing. The downtown area is within walking distance from the hotel and it was very safe to walk there. We used the shuttle service that the hotel offers to come back to the hotel after strolling the downtown area at night. The beaches are in close proximity to the hotel within reasonable driving distance. Overall an amazing hotel and a great experience. I highly recommend it and look forward to staying here again myself.-

• Liked — Options in the size of the rooms
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with friends
3 Thank horsi04
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 14 August 2007

My family just returned from this hotel yesterday and we LOVED it!! We have 3 children, ages 6, 3, and 2 and we stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. The room far exceeded our expectations. The kitchen was wonderful and was completely stocked with everything you could possibly need. We never made a meal there, but it was perfect for making snacks in the evening or breakfast in the morning.

The 2 older boys stayed in the guest bedroom and loved it. The 2 yr. old still sleeps in a crib (which the hotel had waiting for us when we got there) and slept in the walk in closet in the master bedroom. I know that sounds weird, but seriously, the closet was so big that the crib easily fit in it and we didn't need to use the closet for clothes. Not to mention that it allowed the baby to stay close to us, but still allowed my husband and me to have some privacy.

We had an issue with the water pressure in the master shower (not enough). I mentioned it to the people at the front desk and they took $25 off of our bill and allowed us to check out late for free. (Normally $50 charge)

The pool is small, but who needs a big pool when you have a beautiful beach with all of the water you could possibly want less than a mile away! ?

One Tip: Request a first floor room. Makes getting in and out of your room a lot easier. Plus, first floor guests have screen doors off of their porches that open right into the courtyard.

Loved the hotel and we will definately be back!!!

One last tip: I called the hotel to make our reservation and received a special rate because we were visitng family that lived in old Naples. However, after I made the reservation I found a cheaper rate on Expedia. I called back to the reservation people at Bellasera and once they confirmed the rate on Expedia they gave me a lower rate than Expedia's! It pays to do your homework!!

• Liked — The spacious rooms.
  • Disliked — I had to leave.
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled with family
3 Thank Katie B
Florida
Reviewed 8 August 2007

I guess it had to happen.!..after reading all the glowing reviews we were really looking forward to staying at the Bellasera. However, it didn't live up to our expectations. When we arrived we got a very lukewarm-coldish reception...the rooms were stylish but very dark. The kitchen,bathroom and all other rooms were spotless. Bed was comfy.

The pool was nice but very small . When you add a few children with beach balls and a blow up boat in the water ...forget about it!
There was no safety deposit box in the room and the tvs reception and audio quality were poor.....We were looking forward to working out in the "state of the art gym" as mentionned on their website but 2-3 machines does not constitute "state of the art."....We had key problems on top of that....

Overall -it was ok but we probably won't be going back.

• Stayed July 2007
5 Thank eireann12
New Jersey
Reviewed 8 August 2007

My husband & I stayed at the Bellasera Resort in June and had the best time. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and I called a week or so prior to our arrival and arranged for wine, flowers etc. to be in the condo before we checked in as a surprise. Everything was done to my specifications and my husband was so pleased with the surprise. The hotel even gave us the wine as a gift for our special day. The staff is anxious to help. The rooms were spotless too. The location is wonderful as it's close to everything. I would definitely go back.

• Liked — Cleanliness, location
  • Disliked — Rooms slightly dark
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled as a couple
3 Thank pugloverb
West Chester PA
Reviewed 6 August 2007

Just returned from a long weekend (8/2 – 8/5) at the Bellasera. What a terrific hotel! We had a one-bedroom suite, which was ideal for me, my wife, and teenaged daughter. The suites are very spacious, with a full kitchen (full sized appliances), a dining alcove that seats four, a living room w/ pull-out couch, and a balcony large enough for a table and chairs that is screened in to keep out the bugs. My daughter, who often draws the couch bed on family vacations, thought the one at Bellasera was very comfortable. There are TVs in both the living room and bedroom, and the bathroom has a separate vanity area. Everything in our room was in great shape and housekeeping did an excellent job during our stay.

The common areas of the hotel are just as nice as the rooms. The courtyard pool isn’t huge (approx 20’ x 50’) but it’s pretty and well maintained, with plenty of lounge chairs, and a container of ice water for guests. The hotel runs a complimentary shuttle to Naples beach throughout the day. There is a business center and fitness center, and the restaurant (Zizi) serves three meals plus poolside food and beverages. We had lunch on the covered patio one day and the food was very good.

The location can’t be beat. You are three block from the shops and restaurants of old city. Having stayed further to the north on our prior Naples visits, it was nice to be able to leave the car behind and walk to dinner.

The summer rates at Bellasera are a steal. Our one bedroom, booked through the hotel’s website, was $125/night. I’m not sure what the in-season rates are like, but I feel certain they will be lower than what I’ve paid to stay at the Hyatt and Ritz Carlton – hotels that Bellasera definitely matches in quality.

I highly recommend the Bellasera to travelers of all types. We will definitely return.

• Liked — Spacious Suites
  • Disliked — Small (ish) pool
  • Stayed August 2007
2 Thank More_2_See
kd3004
Reviewed 6 August 2007

Wonderful place to stay. Great for families with kids. Close to everything!! Rooms were clean with a nice setup. We stayed in 2 bed/2 bath. Pool was nice, the kids loved it. The only negative we have to say is that whoever the night concierge is shouldn't have a job. On the last day of our stay we were woken up at 5:45 am to the sounds of water. Pouring out of light fixtures, a/c vents, elctric outlets and the ceiling. We promptly called and let the front desk know. The response we got was maintenance would be in at 7:00. We realized there was a problem in the room above us becuase water was pouring out of the door like a waterfall. We again called and notified them and received the same response. We started packing our stuff after we had moved our kids out of the 2nd bedroom ( which soon had saturated carpet and eventually lost power.) We then took a look at the 3rd floor and realized this was the source of the water. It too was pouring like a waterfall out of the room. Again we called the front desk and again nothing was done. Finally at 7:00 am maintenance knocked on the door of the 3rd floor room. In which a drunk guy answered and turned off the kitchen sink faucet. THis of course is not the hotels fault. My issue is with someone at the front desk who could care less about the safety of their guests. THe rest of the staff was extremely concerned and helpful. They made every effort to make the last day of our stay pleasant. By the way 9 condos were affected. The source was in 317 and we were in 117.

• Liked — Great setup very convienient. Just like home
  • Disliked — Night/ early morning front desk.
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with family