“Nice place for breakfast”
Review of Three60 Market

Three60 Market
Ranked #27 of 989 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Stop by for the best wine prices in Naples! Enjoy the tastiest breakfast and lunch in Naples at our beautiful waterside cafe and market. Grab a wine and a crusty loaf of bread to-go or sit on the patio and enjoy a gourmet sandwich and a piece of blueberry goat-cheese pie while you watch the manatees play. In either case, take time to discover the hard-to-find specialty foods in the market which includes a great wine selection and unique delicacies including artisan cheeses, breads, baked goods, and pastas from Naples Pasta. Three60 Market has that Southern Florida feeling with a taste of Soho Chic right here on Bayshore Drive in Naples. Everything on our menu is a "creation" - made fresh, from scratch, every day. We promise you a delightful experience that you won't soon forget whether you come for breakfast or lunch.
Northallerton
“Nice place for breakfast”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Nice place for breakfast but if you go on Sunday get there before 10 am.
Everything freshly made, serve yourself coffee & tea. Everyone very friendly.
Just watch out for the forks they are inclined to bend easily.

• Visited November 2013

“Overpriced and no service”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

The food is very over priced and the service was non existent. The food is al carte so make sure you order extra food or you will still be hungry. 2 poached eggs, 1 English muffin, 1 slice of quiche, 2 strips of bacon and 2 iced teas = $28 and still hungry!!!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Jwalburn1
Marco Island, Florida
“Incredible, adorable, and delicious!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Just stopped in for a quick lunch and I had the best pulled pork sandwich I've had in a long time. People working there were so friendly and went out of their way to help me order because it was my first time there. The even play bingo Saturday afternoons. It was my first time playing bingo and I won five times! They gave me great bags of delicious surprises from the market. I just might make this my Saturday afternoon stop. I had so much fun with the people who work there and the guests dining there. Not to mention the food was delicious! I would definitely recommend Three 60 and I will be back many times! Maybe I'll even bring my husband and my girlfriends, they would love it too. Thank you all for such a fun afternoon.

Marco Island, Florida
“First Time and will not be the Last Time, but.........”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The but is this.....This is not a fast food restaurant! Orders are really made to order and they are done very well! Don't be in a hurry if you are heading here. Smoker on site with very good pulled pork! All the sandwiches are large, very good and the chips are home made. Customers there are very friendly and enjoy talking with each other. And today, Saturday and every Saturday is Bingo at 2:00pm. Only a couple bucks to play for some very nice prizes. Kind of an unconventional ordering system compared to most restaurants as you go from station to station, three or four of them to order, you just don't sit down and have a waiter but that is one of the things that make it a more interesting dinning experience. Dine inside or outside with water views. Watched the manatee while enjoying lunch today. You can kind of see what is going on in the kitchen form the lunch bar and we also watched their baker making some pies after lunch. The counter was filled with her fresh made baked goods. Took some huge cookies home with us. We will be back!

• Visited November 2013
Naples, Florida
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We love this spot and have been coming here since it opened. We bring all our guests at least once when they are in town. Rebecca, the owner, has created a peaceful and unique restaurant. She continues to make it better each year. Breakfast yesterday was wonderful-poached eggs, applewood bacon and hash browns (enough for two), my husband had an omelet. All are served with homemade jam - yum! Our favorite server, Mary, always takes good care of us. This is located off Bayshore, on the water, with tables inside or out. You can also pull up in your boat! Take some of their baked goods to go, especially the frosted cinnamon bun. Lunch is always great with so many choices. I love their curried chicken salad. It has it all.. great food, atmosphere, wonderful, caring staff. Make sure you stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They never disappoint!

• Visited October 2013