“OVER PRICED ,ate the self serve concept, food - BLAH”
Review of Three60 Market

Three60 Market
Ranked #27 of 992 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We will be closed from August 28th until Monday October 2nd. We will reopen on Tuesday, October 3rd at 8:00 a.m ready for season! Stop by for the best wine prices in Naples! Enjoy the tastiest breakfast and lunch in Naples at our beautiful waterside cafe and market. Grab a wine and a crusty loaf of bread to-go or sit on the patio and enjoy a gourmet sandwich and a piece of blueberry goat-cheese pie while you watch the manatees play. In either case, take time to discover the hard-to-find specialty foods in the market which includes a great wine selection and unique delicacies including artisan cheeses, breads, baked goods, and pastas from Naples Pasta. Three60 Market has that Southern Florida feeling with a taste of Soho Chic right here on Bayshore Drive in Naples. Everything on our menu is a "creation" - made fresh, from scratch, every day. We promise you a delightful experience that you won't soon forget whether you come for breakfast or lunch.
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I usually agree with Trip Advisor, but not on this one! Besides the fact that the food is WAY over priced, it wasn't very good. My husband got the Italian. It was as if someone POURED olive oil over the entire sandwich. When I picked it up to take a bite, the grease dripped out of the sandwich. There were about 4 slices of 'meat' on his sandwich, two of which were sinewy, fatty pieces of ham, and one was a THICK slice of capicola. It was slice so thick, it looked like bologna! He couldn't even eat it. The best part was when I took it up to the counter to show/tell them how greasy it was, the service grabbed it, made a face like I was crazy and walked away . . .no comments like "can I make you another" or "so sorry". My sandwich was a turkey, but how can you ruin that? At $11.50, for a turkey sandwich, too expensive for me, especially the small size!
Now lets talk about the self serve concept. All I know is that when I go out to eat, I like to be SERVED and I like to relax. I didn't like going from 'station to station" looking for my food. I might as well stay at home and search through my own fridge/pantry if I have to do that. Especially considering how small the restaurant is . . throw in 5 people 'looking' for food at stations and you can barely move.
I won't be going back.

3  Thank S M
There are newer reviews for Three60 Market

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Restaurant convenient to 41 but in a run own neighborhood. Just focus on this bright spot and you'll be happy you went. On the weekend they put a smoker in the parking lot and smoke pork all morning. The smell is divine. You can tell that's my favorite sandwich, but they offer many other freshly made healthy foods . This is not your typical establishment. As you enter there are stations with food cases. You place your order with the person behind that station, and they give you a paper that serves as your order list. You go to the stations you want food from and place your order. When finished with your selections they take the paper and give you a number in a picture frame and you place it on your table. When ready, a server will bring it to your table ad they look for the number. It gets crowded and not the best way to service customers, especially the elderly and handicapped. You may sit indoors or outdoors overlooking a canal. Food is fabulous but expensive. Parking can also be tight. Only opened or breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Can't say enough about this jewel of a spot! Love the 'Keys' atmosphere and the variety of quality food combined with the friendly service is an award winning combo. Being a concierge at a local hotel, I have an opportunity to experience many great dining locations & eateries but this is one of my absolute faves! And their cheeseburger with grainy mustard...... A 5 star choice! Check it out.....you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Nice place for breakfast but if you go on Sunday get there before 10 am.
Everything freshly made, serve yourself coffee & tea. Everyone very friendly.
Just watch out for the forks they are inclined to bend easily.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The food is very over priced and the service was non existent. The food is al carte so make sure you order extra food or you will still be hungry. 2 poached eggs, 1 English muffin, 1 slice of quiche, 2 strips of bacon and 2 iced teas = $28 and still hungry!!!

2  Thank Jwalburn1