“A MUST FISH EXPERIENCE!”
Review of Capt. Joe Cassaro

Capt. Joe Cassaro
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing charters in the calm inshore waters of the beautiful Florida everglades and 10,000 islands. Fish the back bays, Flats and scenic rivers in the largest mangrove forest in the world. Whether taking out the family fishing or coming out to fish like a pro and hunt down Floridas most prized sportfish. I Have been fishing Southwest Florida for almost 30 years and still have an enormous passion and enthusiam for fishing.
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

I took my know it all 8 year old fisherboy out to show him what real fishing was all about and man did Capt. JoeSnook do just that! Right away we were pulling up tons of Mangrove Snapper and even a Snook. Next thing you know we had a duo of Black Tips circling the boat! My little angler casted out the Snapper he had just reeled in and within a instant..a bite! Of course he tried to reel in right away and just pulled up a half-eaten Snapper! But Captain Joe was on it! Right away he had the half eaten snapper back out on the line and the Captain had managed to drill into my stubborn kid's head that you have to let the Shark take the bait and go with it for a while....Shark On! Pulled in about a 2ft Black Tip... the kid's first shark. Perfect size! It was like the Captain selected the size of the fish just for the angler. But it didn't stop there!! We moved on to another location where within minutes, and with Captain Joe's careful instruction, the kid pulled up 24" and 25" Reds back to back! It couldn't have been a better day! Captain Joe's passion and adrenaline coupled with exorbitant knowledge and instincts guarantees thrill, intensity, and adventure... anytime. .. for all ages!

Joe c, Owner at Capt. Joe Cassaro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

first off Major Props for taking Dom out for a day of fishing. and thank you for choosing to come out with me. It was a true pleasure to watch your young man on the front deck fishing like a seasoned pro. He has a natural talent and was a treat to have on the boat. thank you again I hope to have you both out again so i have the opportunity to watch him develop into an amazing angler.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Joe took us out looking to catch a variety of fish and thats what we did! We landed some Flownder, Red Fish, Black Tip Shark, Trout, and some Jacks!! And I'm sure I'm forgeting some since our trip was almost a month ago!! Joe knows the waters extremely well and can help you land whatever type of fish you are looking for! From novice to expert Joe can make sure you have a great day fishing! It was my father and mother in law, my wife and I and even though my wife and mother in law aren't the most experienced, they had a great time (and caught the biggest redfish on the boat)! Joe went above and beyond to make sure we had a great day of fishing and next time we find ourselves in the Marco Island Area it's Joe we will be fishing with! Thank you Joe!!

Joe c, Owner at Capt. Joe Cassaro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

It was great fishing with the four of you. im glad the sharks decided to cooperate and top off the trip with the man eating fish you were hoping to catch. it was great having you all come out and thank you for choosing me as your guide.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Joe took my family of 6 out in the mangroves and we killed it! Nonstop action kept my 9 year old twin boys and 7 year old daughter busy the whole time, and we took home enough fish for a terrific meal. My son Mason hooked a 28" fat Redfish that proved to be all he could handle. Joe kept us out of the rough water, and we saw dolphin, manatee, eagles, alligators, and delivered a true Everglades experience.

What a trip! We will be booking Joe Snook again on our next visit to Marco. I could not recommend Joe Snook highly enough. Do yourself a favor, and book this charter.

Thank you so much for the kind words and bringing out your wonderful family. it was my pleasure having you and watching the family fighting fish and lighting up with excitement. that is still the record for biggest fish for his age on my boat he is a great young angler and i look forward to seeing you all again

Reviewed 2 April 2013

I was on a trip with Captain Joe in Jan. '13 in the Florida Keys. He is an amazing Captain. First of all, since I had used him before, he was happy to travel down to the Keys to meet me for the fishing expedition. I rented the boat, but aside from that, he did everything. He brought all his supplies, I just had to supply the bait.
The first day out was colder and choppier than expected. He had no trouble commanding the boat and he drove us to many different locations to fish. After a few hours, he was disappointed that we didn't catch any fish, so he donned a wetsuit and tried to spearfish some lobster. It was way beyond anyone's expectations. The boat we rented on the first day had some technical problems but at no time did he appear concerned for our well-being.
The next day was a bit less choppy and somewhat warmer. We rented a stronger boat. We set out to do some kite fishing for sailfish. We had never fished for sailfish, so the experience was truly unique. After kite fishing, we found a reef and caught a bunch of fish - including our dinner. Captain Joe joined us for dinner and he was extremely personable and friendly.
I would recommend Captain Joe for any fishing excursion need you have. He is professional and knows his fishing! Fisherman of all levels would enjoy spending the day with Captain Joe. I can't wait for my next trip!

Thank you Dan for including me in your trip. It was a challenging couple days of weather but you 2 are true troopers. Thank you for choosing to have me go out there and run the boat for you. looking forward to seeing you and Bradley back in the calm waters of the fl everglades