“Family fishing”
Review of Capt. Joe Cassaro

Capt. Joe Cassaro
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing charters in the calm inshore waters of the beautiful Florida everglades and 10,000 islands. Fish the back bays, Flats and scenic rivers in the largest mangrove forest in the world. Whether taking out the family fishing or coming out to fish like a pro and hunt down Floridas most prized sportfish. I Have been fishing Southwest Florida for almost 30 years and still have an enormous passion and enthusiam for fishing.
Marco Island, Florida
“Family fishing”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Great time. Excellent guide, really worked hard to put us on fish. Caught red fish, trout, Spanish mackerel. Will definitely look up Joe when we return next year!

Visited November 2013
Joe c, Owner at Capt. Joe Cassaro, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
thank you so much for coming out it was a pleasure having you and your family out for the day. im glad you enjoyed your trip!

Champlin, Minnesota
“Honeymoon Fishing”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Capt. Joe is the man. He took my wife and I out while we were on our honeymoon and we had a blast. We went and picked up plenty of bait and then he put us on fish RIGHT AWAY. We were catching fish pretty much the entire time we were out. He is very knowledgeable and has good gear. I caught Red fish, snook and a tarpon among others. We had enough fish to feed 3 for 2 nights and enough for the freezer. I will call him again next time I am down there.

Visited September 2013
Joe c, Owner at Capt. Joe Cassaro, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Thank you for coming out with me and the kind words. It was awesome having you two on the boat. you had to do the hard part fighting the fish and you both did a stellar job, Great goin' looking forward to your next trip
Pasadena, California
3 attraction reviews
“Best Fishing Experience Ever!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We have no experience fishing whatsoever. We contacted Joe from an ad in the San Marco Island magazine. He was engaging and friendly and was very confident we would catch fish and have a great experience with him. We caught many fish immediately. Joe was patient and let us do all the work! The highlight of the day was my 14 year old catching a 200 pound seven foot long bull shark in the flat water of the everglades. Joe released the shark after we took pictures. He cleaned the other fish we caught and sent us to a local restaurant where we ate them that night! He was very respectful of the laws and threw back each fish that was too small. He indulged our interest in the local wildlife so our sightings of alligators and manatees was a bonus. Overall a great day that has given us memories of a lifetime.

Visited August 2013
Joe c, Owner at Capt. Joe Cassaro, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Thank you so much for coming out with me it was all my pleasure watching the boys light up at catching their fish and watching you all develop into such fine anglers. great job and thank you for having me join you for the fresh fish dinner that night. hope you all make it out again soon
Manchester, Missouri, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fishing”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

First fishing trip in the area. Had a wonderful time fishing with Captain Joe, two thirteen year old boys and one 50+ year Old boy (with mom along for the ride.) The boys caught many - red fish, black drum, snook, others, in a half day trip. Many great photos and memories !!

Visited July 2013
Joe c, Owner at Capt. Joe Cassaro, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
thank you for coming out with me i had a great time introducing you all to the wonders of everglades fishing.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great trip”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Fished with Joe a couple of days the first week of July and were very happy with the result. Ended up getting beat up by the weather on day 1 but were able to boat some fish as well as bull shark as well. We ground through repeated rain squalls and looked like drowned rats by the time were done. On the day 2 the weather was more cooperative and I boated my personal best redfish. My girlfriend also boated the biggest fish of her life and we ended up with a mixture of redfish, snapper, snook, and a large black drum. Joe was patient with us and gave us allot of great tips and did not waste allot of time in spots that were not producing. We stayed on the move and it paid off and we walked away extremely pleased.

Visited July 2013
Joe c, Owner at Capt. Joe Cassaro, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Tom your success was due to your great angling abilities and your persistance and patience. It was a couple of rough days and a tough bite but you still managed some great fish. Awesome job. Thank you again for choosing to come out with me