“The Basin Restaurant Review”
Review of The Basin - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Airport rd
Transit: Airport rd / Vanderbilt beach rd
Orlando, Florida
“The Basin Restaurant Review”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Very good food and selection; my favorite was the main lobster cakes and crab cakes, grilled grouper and pears glazed roasted pork with potato cake. My mother enjoyed her pulled pork sandwich and caesar salad with home made dressing, our kids liked the basin burger and meat loaf, my wife really liked the roasted duck. We will come back.

• Visited March 2013

Naples, Florida
“We had a blast.”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

After visiting German restaurant on the same plaza we decided to finish our Saturday night with some dancing. I never heard about The Basin but we were pleasantly surprised. The place has modern design and atmosphere was great. There is also outside sitting which is great to have a chat with friends. You do not have to scream like in other bars. I will return next Saturday.
This is my new favorite place to get in shape. Better than a gym.

Visited February 2013