“So much fun!”

Naples Boat Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: We start early at 10am for a nice charter through the waterways and around the coast, explaining the many sites and homes along the way. Relax and unwind with our open bar as the Captain narrates the tour. You may request a fishing charter ahead of time, and if you would like to go diving, or have any particular activity in mind other than sight seeing, please indicate so.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

We went out as a family on Jim's boat. It was so much fun, by far my favourite thing to do in Naples. Jim was very kind and accommodating, great with the kids! Thank you Jim! we had a wonderful time and can't wait to visit you again when we return.

Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Boat Trip”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent time with Captain Jim. We travelled to Marco and moored at the Esplanade. Our lunch at CJ's on the Bay was great. Captain Jim was a joy to have as our Captain and was very friendly to all the family including our two grandchildren. We would certainly recommend him if you want a lovely boat trip without the worry of operating it yourself. We had five hours out in the boat but Jim was very flexible. We shall be back!

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Captain Jim's Perfect Boat Ride”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My girlfriend and I chose Captain Jim's Maritime Lady for our sunset cruise and it was perfect. We were lucky we were the only passengers and it felt like a private boat cruise with just the two of us, Captain Jim and his 1st mate (a/k/a Joanie his wife). We enjoyed each other's company, the tour of the bay area, the dolphins and of course... the perfect sunset. We can't wait to do it again.

I agree with all of the nice things the other reviewers said. You won't regret this decision.

Daniel & Natalie

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Baltimore, Maryland
“A perfect evening”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Personable, engaging, and informative describes our experience with Capt. Jim. He provided us with a spetacular evening touring the bay and watching the sunset in the gulf. I would highly recommend Naples Boat Charters. Something we'll diffentely do again - creating more lifetime memories.

Munich, Germany
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I can only recommend Captain Jim of Naples Boat Charters to anyone!

When my father passed away, Capt. Jim went above and beyond the call of duty and made it possible for us to bring my father's ashes from Germany to the U.S. and scatter them in the Gulf of Mexico. He is the most kind, professional and helpful person you could possibly imagine, and took great care of my mother and little sister when he took them out to the scattering site so they could say goodbye in peace.
Thanks to him, we were able to give my father the resting place he would have wanted and we couldn't be more grateful.

Next time I'm in Naples, I'll definitely book another trip with Captain Jim - I'm sure he's just as terrific for happier occasions!

Visited January 2014