“Great place with traditional, creative food and delightful owners” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Maria D'anna Cafe

Maria D'anna Cafe
Ranked #29 of 979 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Polish-American Restaurant /Hours Open : 12:00-8.00 Pm Tuesday-Saturday/ Price range : $9.00 - $26.00/Signature Dishes:Cabbage Rolls, Beef Goulash,Pierogi.
Warsaw, Poland
“Great place with traditional, creative food and delightful owners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

To echanel14: This is impossible. I was in restaurant Maria D'Anna 2 months ago, the owners are very nice people. I love how the chef comes to your table, so you know you're going to get what you ordered. Is clean and comfortable, the service and chef are warm and very friendly. Restaurant offers delicious Polish food.
Will be back with friends. Thank you:)

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank KATKE_82

Solomons
“Lucky discovery of a charming cafe with wonderful food and delightful owners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

We hadn't found a place we liked for a substantial lunch in Naples until we discovered Maria D'Anna today. The authentic Polish food was outstanding, the surroundings clean and comfortable, and the service warm and friendly. A best kept secret!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank wren760
Brooklyn, New York
“warm, delicious and memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

My husband and I took a short getaway to the nearby Naples, FL during the Thanksgiving weekend. This place was such a find! When you walk in and sit down, you feel like you came to Maria's house (Maria, the owner). It felt like she's has been expecting you for breakfast/lunch/diner with her best china and linens. I am amazed at how much attention she pays to details. Not many restaurant owners do this anymore in effort to save a buck here and there. Not Maria. We ordered pierogi with potatoes and crapes with smoked fish. When I bit into the pierogi, I had a “Ratatouille moment”--- I was taken back to my childhood, to the pierogi my grandmother used to make. Maria’s pierogi is the essence of home cooking. The crapes were delicious and delicate. We also got tea and desert. We shared a piece of a flourless chocolate cake. WOW! To us, the whole experience was warm, delicious and memorable. Maria is a sweet, hard-working lady. She’s there opened late (9 pm), making everything look pretty and taste incredible. If you are in Naples, stop in and have some pierogi. I know, we will!

3 Thank OCbKA
Naples, Florida
“Amazingly Delicious Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

A beautiful experience! I felt like I was in another country. With the unique china and blue & white table clothes, everything clean & neat. Polish dining served up with lots of hospitality! A family run establishment that is run right! Try the nut in-crusted chicken! Yum!

3 Thank customcrittersbydeb
Fort Myers, Florida
“Welcome Back Maria D'Anna Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Season opening and we are glad. We enjoyed the usual delicious flavors of Maria's artful cooking and presentation of Polish classic cuisine. Dining at this lovely cafe has all the taste and atmosphere of classic Europe, and Maria and her husband treat their guests so the dining experience will be warmly and totally remembered. This cafe is on our list of favorites.

2 Thank jordan1963