“Incredible cabbage rolls and flour-less chocolate cake”
Review of Maria D'anna Cafe

Maria D'anna Cafe
Ranked #42 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Polish-American Restaurant /Hours Open : 12:00-8.00 Pm Tuesday-Saturday/ Price range : $9.00 - $26.00/Signature Dishes:Cabbage Rolls, Beef Goulash,Pierogi.
Naples, Florida
“Incredible cabbage rolls and flour-less chocolate cake”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My wife and I went to this place a few weeks back and were blown away by the vibe- quaint, pleasant, calm- seemed like we traveled to the middle of Europe for a few hours. The cabbage rolls were incredible and for dessert, the flour-less chocolate cake was unbelievably tasty. Would definitely recommend!!

• Visited March 2014

Kentucky, United States
“Delicious, Warm & Friendly”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My wife and I had a delightful dinner full of new experiences. The bacon wrapped dates were amazing! We enjoyed trying new and unique dishes featured on the menu. The service was impeccable as was the restaurant!

• Visited February 2014
Newtown, Connecticut
“Great Find in Naples”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We had a wonderful experience dining there. It is quaint and you will feel like you are in a European cafe. The china and ambience is warm and friendly. The food is homemade and delicious. I don't understand reviews that said portions were small. We were stuffed when we left. The bacon date appetizer and pierogies were fantastic. The bigos was excellent. Save room for the homemade cookies and desserts. Will definitely go again.

• Visited March 2014
Ancaster, Ontario
“Amazing polish cuisine”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Visited the restaurants in December 2013 with my family and LOVED the experience. I am polish, so I appreciated the eastern European dishes, and so did my non-polish friends. The food was amazing! The best pierogies I've had, and all the other fixings were just as extraordinary. The service was very attentive and the ambiance quaint. Would definitely recommend it!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank agamurray
Marco Island, Florida
“Perfect Fresh Morsels Served With Charm & Fine China”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Many times I have come here at various times of day. My weakness is poppyseed sweets and those with their coffee are heavenly! For lunch, their fresh soups and breads are so flavorful, I look forward to the next opportunity to enjoy the daily prepared creations. The evening meal is always accompanied with perfectly cooked vegetables. All is enjoyed even further with attentive service and beautiful fine china, linens and flowers. I recommend Maria d'Anna Cafe to those who enjoy fresh ingredients, beautifully prepared and an atmosphere that feeds the soul.

• Visited February 2014